Gael? Is that you?![]()
And also, as much as I or others may dislike Joe, he is really good at his job. The issues are in his personal relationships.
Nathan on the other hand was an absolutely tit bosun, and Hie's criticism was fair.
Gael? Is that you?![]()
Nathan was a 10/10 waste of space for sure, but I don’t think it’s altogether fair to say Joe is really good at his job and that it’s just personal relationships he is rubbish at. Sure the practical work itself, yes he seems to do very well, but if you cannot get on with your team and the wider crew properly, time after time, and you undermine your ‘superior’ (so to speak!) constantly, personally I think that makes him pretty poor at his job. I certainly wouldn’t be pushing for someone with such a problematic personality to get more responsibility anyway.
And also, as much as I or others may dislike Joe, he is really good at his job. The issues are in his personal relationships.
Nathan on the other hand was an absolutely tit bosun, and Hie's criticism was fair.
I've just realized there's 2 Joe Bradleys, below deck and southern hospitality!!![]()
Lindsay Hubbard’s Latest Bravolebrity Hangout Has Fans Wondering If She’s Dating Again
Could this be an ‘In the City’ plotline?www.cosmopolitan.com
I forgot about the below deck /summer house crossover
I think a lot of the work rifts were over dramatised for the show. No way Joe is innocent in all of this, his attitude and how he's treated women previously is vile, but he did great stepping up as bosun when he had to. Also it's quite funny how the reason they first fell out was Nathan not agreeing with how Joe treated womenNathan was a 10/10 waste of space for sure, but I don’t think it’s altogether fair to say Joe is really good at his job and that it’s just personal relationships he is rubbish at. Sure the practical work itself, yes he seems to do very well, but if you cannot get on with your team and the wider crew properly, time after time, and you undermine your ‘superior’ (so to speak!) constantly, personally I think that makes him pretty poor at his job. I certainly wouldn’t be pushing for someone with such a problematic personality to get more responsibility anyway.
Possibly… probably, honestlyI think a lot of the work rifts were over dramatised for the show. No way Joe is innocent in all of this, his attitude and how he's treated women previously is vile, but he did great stepping up as bosun when he had to. Also it's quite funny how the reason they first fell out was Nathan not agreeing with how Joe treated women![]()
Yes this is what I meant. Trying to keep Nathan on the show and Nathan privately separated, Joe did everything to make Nathan's job impossible.Nathan was a 10/10 waste of space for sure, but I don’t think it’s altogether fair to say Joe is really good at his job and that it’s just personal relationships he is rubbish at. Sure the practical work itself, yes he seems to do very well, but if you cannot get on with your team and the wider crew properly, time after time, and you undermine your ‘superior’ (so to speak!) constantly, personally I think that makes him pretty poor at his job. I certainly wouldn’t be pushing for someone with such a problematic personality to get more responsibility anyway.
So true! Can't stand Fraser he has nothing on Kate. And when they brought Ben back for down under and he was so passed it. I like fresh meat, else it just becomes stale. Only exception is Captain Sandy and Aesha keep them forever pleaseeeeI personally really dislike how they repeatedly bring cast mates back each season, as if they’re some sort of legend or “fan favourite”. I don’t remember ever liking Joe or Nathan. I’m also not keen on Fraser. And what’s the point of recurring characters like Max etc?
Can only presume it’s because they struggle to recruit real yachties now, and/or because they care more about people they think will bring “drama”. Both things have hugely contributed to the decline of the show; it used to be the best reality show because it was the last of these kinds of shows that actually showed REALITY of these people working in this type of field with all its ups and downs. Now it’s just full of desperate wannabes![]()
What about Lara?Agree, Aesha is my favourite but I do like Daisy too. I'm not a big fan of Fraser, tbh, I never thought he was that good a chief stew.
I'd give you a half thumbs up if there was such a thing, agree with everything apart from I still don't like Sandy!!So true! Can't stand Fraser he has nothing on Kate. And when they brought Ben back for down under and he was so passed it. I like fresh meat, else it just becomes stale. Only exception is Captain Sandy and Aesha keep them forever pleaseeee
She was awful, proper mean girl vibes!!What about Lara?
This. She was a horrible chief stewShe was awful, proper mean girl vibes!!
Ahh no my favourite captain by far, so hands on and genuinely seems to care about her team. Compared to Lee who I found rude and lazy. Glen is lovely too, and Jason isn't amazing but I'm not complaining when he's on the screenI'd give you a half thumbs up if there was such a thing, agree with everything apart from I still don't like Sandy!!