Below Deck #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben is gross and sweaty. Sunny is actually way more attractive than Camille and less of a witch. Ben is such a loser omg.

Reactions: 6
I must admit I got a bit confused and read the last few posts as in chef Ben thinking why's he bleep? what's he done?. Only when I read Pollie's post did I realise ahhh sweaty Ben. What a perfect, concise description 👌.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I must admit I got a bit confused and read the last few posts as in chef Ben thinking why's he bleep? what's he done?. Only when I read Pollie's post did I realise ahhh sweaty Ben. What a perfect, concise description 👌.
Chef Ben was awesome, I would love for him to come back.

Reactions: 13
The nerve of Ben to go after Barbie about Kyle when he's as bad with Sunny!

Particularly liked Cammile's bewildered reaction to his call 😂 Of course now he's going to go crawling back to Sunny 🙄 Let's hope she has some self respect and tells him where to get off.

Reactions: 12
Caught up, I can't believe Barbie is 28 and that worried about her dads opinion. I imagine he might ✂ 💰 .

Liking the new chef's organisational skills, a little bit sleeping with the enemy cupboards wise. (Dated reference for you all).

As always Ben is gross.

Reactions: 10
I have a feeling the new chef is going to hate Fraser. A guy young enough to be his son patronising him about his food

Reactions: 8
Was watching watch what happens live and Dylan was on - lasted about 3 minutes- he was so cringeworthy

Reactions: 2
Camille's face at Ben was all of us. The audacity of him.

I felt a bit bad for Kyle in that it wasn't him talking about it, it was Fraser and Ben, mostly Ben going on and on about it like a child. Then him daring to bring her up on the way she was acting as though he didn't play a part in that. I think there was something in one of the trailers or previews that suggested Kerry laying into him and you can see why.

On Barbie though I don't get how Daddy gets so much say but Daddy also hasn't forked out for her divorce.

Reactions: 9
How Barbie is about her dad is beyond cringe! I can only imagine that he has a financial hold over her for her to be so ridiculous about sleeping with Kyle (poor Kyle! He appears to have got "the ick" over her acting like a child which makes me like him even more)

Reactions: 9