Below Deck #3 ⚓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I shall be glad when Sandy goes, she's always so down on the interior staff, what's Rachel supposed to do when the guests ask for a tasting menu?
Instead of hiring a deck stew, surely a sous chef would be better to help the chefs out??

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why they never have a sous chef.

I've seen a few spoilers for the most recent episode. Looks good.

Reactions: 3
Rachel is bleeping brutal. That was amazing ahahaha. Straight to the point with Camille!

Reactions: 8
Sandy is lucky Rachel isn't the same "eat my cooter" Rachel.
I know, she was so calm, so according to sandy a tasting menu is a starter, main and dessert, no no no!!!

Am so bored of Adventure, love the scenery, but all the crew, don't like any of them ( though maybe Nathan abit !)

Reactions: 9
I know, she was so calm, so according to sandy a tasting menu is a starter, main and dessert, no no no!!!

Am so bored of Adventure, love the scenery, but all the crew, don't like any of them ( though maybe Nathan abit !)
I'm reading this and it tool me a bit to figure out which one is Nathan. Got it now. Cargo ship guy comes across OK but dull. Adventure is pretty meh! I am waiting for the kids to go to bed before I watch recent Adventure.

Reactions: 3
I'm reading this and it tool me a bit to figure out which one is Nathan. Got it now. Cargo ship guy comes across OK but dull. Adventure is pretty meh! I am waiting for the kids to go to bed before I watch recent Adventure.
No Nathan is the black deck hand 😅

Reactions: 1
Mike is the cargo guy. Todays adventure was better, longer episode too. Coming to the end of it which means either sailing or down under presumably will start soon 🥳

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.