Below Deck #3 ⚓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting how Fraser made the decision to sack her based on a night out where she didn’t actually do anything wrong.

Reactions: 1
If Ben had any cop on he'd stay out of it, I think he came across horrible this episode with his comments to Alyssa, Camille has been awful, everyone has seen it through the previous charters, he's delusional if he thinks Camille is 100% right.

Reactions: 8
It’s interesting how Fraser made the decision to sack her based on a night out where she didn’t actually do anything wrong.
I think it was more that he caught her drinking on the job and she didn't finish her tasks properly.

I was disgusted at alyssa saying all those nasty comments to her on the night out. She knee what she was doing

Reactions: 10
I think it was more that he caught her drinking on the job and she didn't finish her tasks properly.

I was disgusted at alyssa saying all those nasty comments to her on the night out. She knee what she was doing
I’ve just got to the ‘drinking on the job’ part. Yikes.

Reactions: 2
Not a fan at all of Alissa, very much gaslighting and I think she won’t have many close friends after this. Don’t get me wrong, Camille wasn’t great but i think with good management she would have settled and done what was needed.

caught up with Adventure today - not long to go with that one 🥳 I don’t think the chef will leave but I’d love Ben to come in and argue with Faye then sleep with her 😂

Sorry if it has already been commented on but Kate Chastain is in the US traitors (bbc Iplayer in UK) and she is brilliant - never liked her but actually had times I laughed out loud at her there. Highly recommend.

Reactions: 8
Not a fan at all of Alissa, very much gaslighting and I think she won’t have many close friends after this. Don’t get me wrong, Camille wasn’t great but i think with good management she would have settled and done what was needed.

caught up with Adventure today - not long to go with that one 🥳 I don’t think the chef will leave but I’d love Ben to come in and argue with Faye then sleep with her 😂

Sorry if it has already been commented on but Kate Chastain is in the US traitors (bbc Iplayer in UK) and she is brilliant - never liked her but actually had times I laughed out loud at her there. Highly recommend.
Best part of Adventure was when Nathan said about Seth being leading deckhand, more like head!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not a fan of Kate, but on Traitors US, she's bleddy good, I loved her attitude on it!!!

Reactions: 6
Not a fan of Kate, but on Traitors US, she's bleddy good, I loved her attitude on it!!!
I'm tempted to watched just from seeing her on the trailer. Does she make any interesting towel art? It's something that is so lacking in modern Below Deck 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t be put off! It’s brilliant, as is Kate (and I despised her in BD!).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.