Bekki kong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot there was a Bekki Kong thread!
What is the actual point of this woman?

Also, does anyone know what happened to the ā€™oneā€™ before this ā€˜oneā€™? If I remember correctly he was army (?) and had a bald/shaved head? He just suddenly disappeared.

Guys, Bekki is at a wedding. She has pals that aren't her one and only. Oh, and apparently a waist. She has a head, fingers, knees and toes too I'm sure but doesn't brag about these. Settle in for 37 different individual posts from the afters of a wedding šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys, Bekki is at a wedding. She has pals that aren't her one and only. Oh, and apparently a waist. She has a head, fingers, knees and toes too I'm sure but doesn't brag about these. Settle in for 37 different individual posts from the afters of a wedding šŸ˜³
Oh, I may be wrong. Only her one follows the bride so it appears she hanging on the coattails. Nothing like all the pics from a wedding you were only asked to as a plus one yet you made it all about you.

Reactions: 1
She needs reporting to the ASA. Every single insta story is an ad but not declared once!

Reactions: 1
She's away again for 'my one's birthday.
Sunning it up and sharing a million and one photos.

Reactions: 2
ā€œ3 cathedrals in 3 years togetherā€ erm, congrats?! Is that a notable relationship goal Iā€™ve missed out on?

• Haha
Reactions: 6