Beingbrittany #23 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, 10 stone weight loss still being denied

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m sure it will be “gifted” which means she should be marking it as an AD according to ASA but anyway..
Does anyone know if she uses sunbeds? Her face looks so so sun damaged on her stories today, it’s got that old leather handbag look

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m sure it will be “gifted” which means she should be marking it as an AD according to ASA but anyway..
Does anyone know if she uses sunbeds? Her face looks so so sun damaged on her stories today, it’s got that old leather handbag look
I thought the same thing this morning. Was shocked at how bad her skin was

Reactions: 2
Of course it was a PR treatment, she is an absolute joke of a person! Betsy is growing up thinking you can walk through life sending a few emails begging for meals, beauty treatments and nights away. Why not show your daughter what it’s like in the real world boo, you know where you have to earn money and pay your way in the world!! Try it, it may not be easy but it’s much better than being on the beg all the time!

Reactions: 7