Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she thinks shes being relatable by calling her children names but instead shes coming across as horrible. So many people crave to have children, including herself only a few years ago. I wonder how she would have felt if she had read on insta another mum putting what she had, when she was trying to get pregnant.

All parents I would imagine have sworn undet their breath or even screamed in frustration about their children but they certainly don't put it for the whole world to see all over social media.

Reactions: 5
Aww Robyn, how can you call your gorgeous baby son a knob? You are a total disgrace. That's really bad, you should be totally ashamed of yourself. You are an utter disgrace. And Hannah, you can do one because you too are an utter disgrace. Two peas in a pod. Silly women, don't realise what you've got 🙊

Reactions: 9
She’s making it into people criticising her as a mother but she’s mostly been criticised for gloating about the fact that she can hold her phone rather than her baby and calling her children names.. so, just all the stupid tit she says.

Reactions: 2
I definitely think she thought she was being funny & relatable.

I don’t think she’s clicked that most of her followers are from diet and IVF and if she wants to keep them then she needs to lean towards those kind of posts. That’s probably why her engagement is generally so low as people are just scrolling past now.

I have a 7 month old and I don’t find her particularly relatable as a parent. Not even just from the wine/swearing just because she never posts any interaction with her children so you really have no idea what she’s like with them.

I have a toddler who is going through the "if I don't get what I want, when I want it I'll make you regret every decision you've ever made" stage of life. I have, on occasion, called "cheeky bun" to his face and have said to my other half that he is being x/y/z but would never, ever call him that in public or online.

She is an absolute disgrace. And her friend Jordan is a bleeping twit too. Starts posting online in her underwear, cryptic posts about mental health, leaves her husband and seems to rarely see her children but is always drinking. Plus they've never met and act like they're life long friends.

Reactions: 8
Yep her friend Jordan pisses me off. One minute she's posting about anxiety and not having any confidence.. next thing you know she's posting tacky underwear shots just because she works in ann summers

Annoying gloating prick. Of course you don’t have Monday dread when you’re a layabout getting your life funded through opening your legs and you’ve never had a career aspiration in your life.

Maybe harsh but I’m having a tit day at work and she can ram it up chicken man’s arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Annoying gloating prick. Of course you don’t have Monday dread when you’re a layabout getting your life funded through opening your legs and you’ve never had a career aspiration in your life.

Maybe harsh but I’m having a tit day at work and she can ram it up chicken man’s arse 😂
Surely his kids need to go to school? Or she is just trying to portray that they have them full time and they don't...?

Reactions: 4

Maybe he’s fond of having chicken fillets shoved up his chicken arse😂😂🐔

Reactions: 2
Yep her friend Jordan pisses me off. One minute she's posting about anxiety and not having any confidence.. next thing you know she's posting tacky underwear shots just because she works in ann summers
Speaking of Jordan, she does my head in. Is there a thread on her??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.