Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to the poster for calling her out so articulately, her response is piss poor. Maybe she doesn’t resent her kids and maybe she isn’t turning into a functioning alcoholic but it’s no wonder people think so. Perhaps she should be more mindful of what she posts. Also, no one is saying we all have to love every second of being a parent, however it’s one thing muttering “f off” etc under your breath when your kids are driving you nuts but to take the time to type it out and post it is another thing altogether!

Reactions: 8
The fact that people are tagging her in posts also calling their children names is disappointing. Poor Children...it's not like they're teenagers.

Reactions: 7
"Don't talk to me like I'm an hole" in other words, stop criticising me for talking to my newborn baby like he's an hole.

So glad she was put in her place, her response was incredibly weak.

I think chicken man is a horrible influence but I can't say I was a huge fan of Ritchie either though, he seemed a bit of a misery. Ultimately its a shame that she couldn't just leave a relationship she was unhappy in and live on her own, she's got a lot of growing up to do and it's not going to happen when she's stubbornly sticking with the guy she rebounded with 🙄

Reactions: 8
She responded like the absolute troll child she is. I would of had far more respect for her if she had said something along the lines of ‘I’m sorry you personally find that offensive as you found me through infertility, I like to have a joke, obviously it hasn’t come across very well. I’ll definitely rethink my language in future, good luck with your journey I wish you all the best’.

But no, she screenshot the whole conversation and posted it with a ‘can you believe this’ attitude. I don’t think any third party reading it would disagree with the original message - she is vile, her behaviour is crappy and she’s clearly a very insecure lonely girl. Lesson being the grass isn’t always greener at Al’s Toy Barn 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her reply and 'defense" made me dislike here even more. And as for the other people agreeing with her and calling their children horrible names I also think there is a distinction between thinking your toddler or older child acts out (or like an 'hole') and a two month old baby who just needs his mum and is incapable of being manipulative or naughty....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Robbo doesn’t swear much, just ask her Mam, but the kids are “twats” and Rob prefers to be “fat Gok Wan”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The fact that people are tagging her in posts also calling their children names is disappointing. Poor Children...it's not like they're teenagers.
I don’t get this. Why are people applauding her behaviour as if it’s okay! I don’t think any of us are saying we’ve never called our kid a knob at some point but the difference its most likely in a fit of rage under our breath or after a long hard day ranting to a partner/friend. It’s not on the internet for thousands of people to see/ judged
She responded like the absolute troll child she is. I would of had far more respect for her if she had said something along the lines of ‘I’m sorry you personally find that offensive as you found me through infertility, I like to have a joke, obviously it hasn’t come across very well. I’ll definitely rethink my language in future, good luck with your journey I wish you all the best’.

But no, she screenshot the whole conversation and posted it with a ‘can you believe this’ attitude. I don’t think any third party reading it would disagree with the original message - she is vile, her behaviour is crappy and she’s clearly a very insecure lonely girl. Lesson being the grass isn’t always greener at Al’s Toy Barn 😉
Agree I would have thought a lot more of her!
I just find her attention seeking, if she deleted Instagram she would have no friends. Sad life.

Reactions: 6
For someone who has 37k following she's lucky if she has 10 comments on a post . I think a lot of the name calling and condom posts is attention seeking and that's it. She cares very much how people perceive her or she wouldn't feel the need to address the tattler who sent that message .
As for her mum calling her out on swearing . It's alright in small company of people but she has 37 k people viewing this . I think the thing robbo didn't grasp is that her following is I'm sure filled with ivf , infertility , miscarriage , rainbow baby Mama's etc. Who would trade the world for what she has and it just looks ungrateful calling her rainbow baby a name . I'm pretty sure she didn't feel like joking about that last year or 4 years ago . When this would have been sensitive to her.

• Heart
For someone who has 37k following she's lucky if she has 10 comments on a post . I think a lot of the name calling and condom posts is attention seeking and that's it. She cares very much how people perceive her or she wouldn't feel the need to address the tattler who sent that message .
As for her mum calling her out on swearing . It's alright in small company of people but she has 37 k people viewing this . I think the thing robbo didn't grasp is that her following is I'm sure filled with ivf , infertility , miscarriage , rainbow baby Mama's etc. Who would trade the world for what she has and it just looks ungrateful calling her rainbow baby a name . I'm pretty sure she didn't feel like joking about that last year or 4 years ago . When this would have been sensitive to her.
This is one thing that annoys me no end, I struggled to be where I am today and I know I’m incredibly blessed to have my children. I may ring my mum and say the kids have been naughty they’re pissing me off I can’t wait for them to go to bed but I would never say this on social media. The stupid twit doesn’t realise if Richie went for custody the courts can see your social media. Mines private and completely locked down but they still saw mine and posts about my kids (not slagging them off of course). bleeping chicken man and her piss me right off. Whinge whinge whinge about how hard her life is, you should have used your condoms you’re so proud to own it kept your legs shut.

Reactions: 6
She’s STILL posting comments other equally trashy women have sent her in defence of her actions. She’s a prize twit!

Careful guys or chicken stud will show up and threaten to put us all in hospital. Or maybe he reserves that treatment for pensioners in Wetherspoons.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So that went down well didn't it!
She is a nasty piece of work and she clearly is living in planet cuckoo land.
I've unfollowed her now. Those poor children... hope they turn out better than frog face.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t know how bleeping lucky she is. Yes, sometimes kids can be naughty but she should be lucky she has them.

My daughter has a rare syndrome, has several problems and I would give anything for her to be healthy.

Next week it’ll be ‘ive had a call from social services woe is me’ jog on Robbo. Bellend.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.