Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot stand. Arrogant, conceited and nasty. Her poor ex husband with him slathering his infertility everywhere all over the internet and newspapers and then as soon as she has ivy then getting with someone else. So up her arse too

Reactions: 14
So weird. She's been with this new guy for what, a year? and she's already knocked up (Twice!!) I just think it's awful. I know we don't get the full story but it really does seem like she shacked up with whatever fertile man she met first.

Reactions: 8
She’s pure white trash. Got married at 18 or similar age, part time job at Wetherspoons, left her husband for her Wetherspoons boss and was pregnant and living with him and in love about a month later. She’s definitely the type who needs a man to be the breadwinner, she’s just gone from one dependent relationship to another.

Reactions: 11
Aww this witch grates on me. My heart goes out to her poor ex. The minute she got what she wanted from him shacked up with someone else to impregnate her. Does she even work? She’s another lazy one who turns being pregnant into an illness.

Reactions: 7
She did well losing weight & I like how she hasn’t become a sell out & full of ads like most of the other accounts. But felt sorry for her husband after she told the world that he was the one with the fertility problems and then dumped him once she had the baby after they went through ivf. Then very quickly gets knocked up by someone else & shoves her perfect ‘blended’ family down everyone’s throats!

She did well losing weight & I like how she hasn’t become a sell out & full of ads like most of the other accounts. But felt sorry for her husband after she told the world that he was the one with the fertility problems and then dumped him once she had the baby after they went through ivf. Then very quickly gets knocked up by someone else & shoves her perfect ‘blended’ family down everyone’s throats!
She actually used to hashtag male infertility or something similar in all her pregnancy related posts. It was so nasty! And I read she used count calories in paracetamol on my fitness pal ...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She is vile. Before they broke up she’s was obviously having an affair with the new guy, used to post loads of ‘what’s meant to be will be’ posts. Awful woman, if I was her ex I’d also be livid she post pictures of her daughter with the new man all over insta.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Tbh I was sooooo shocked when she uploaded the picture of the new guy. She was posting happy pictures of her and her family... Then all of a sudden... Meet Rob!! No sign of her and her husband breaking up

Reactions: 6
has 1 year old meets new man is pregnant in a couple of months so trashy it's unreal

Anyone else think she’s desperate to have her baby premature? Because her first one was, well 34 weeks! She’s constantly on about complications and having this one early and being high risk! Yet today she’s bouncing on a birthing ball! Which I certainly wouldn’t be doing if I’d had my first early! She just loves the attention of being ill or something wrong! Drives me insane!!!!

I'm around the same number of weeks as she is and I've had my ball out for a few weeks now but only to sit on... bad back means I cant get comfy anyplace else. Certainly not bouncing away on it that's for sure!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.