Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even realise who this was 😱😱😱
I'm shooketh 😂 How's that the same person I can't even fathom what Im seeing before me

Her glasses really do her no favours!! The most ill fitted horrendous things ever. I work in an opticians so between her and chicken man their goggles really do my tits In 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow. Well she a) knows how to work her angles b) uses filters c) keeps her mouth shut to hide the gap teeth. I did always think she could present well, but I’m just wondering how much of it was illusion. She wasn’t wrong when she said she only shows a clip of her life, she doesn’t show reality at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not bothered by what way she looks or what weight she is . My own weight and looks have changed after kids. I think more her attitude and personality change between the space of a few months the posts n stories on Instagram say it
all. I think she's made a few controversial life decisions that don't sit well with most which has more people talking about her.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.