Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going through miscarriages and an infertility struggle to then be deliriously excited to ship off your kids and go on holiday. She’s a silly little girl and she needs a shake.

Reactions: 10
I’d love to be able to do what she is! I’m on maternity well it ended on March 29th and I’m part time.. my furlough wage is shocking!! I am having enough to literally live not book holidays and they don’t even have a wage now do they? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Good for her doing healthy eating etc but you’d think her fella would do it with her?! Or is she just getting ready to move on?

Reactions: 1
Is she taking all the kids on the family holiday? In my mind if you have a blended family (like I do), you either take all the kids, or none of them. And if she is taking all the kids, ok Mason would be pretty much free, but a family of five to Mexico would be a fair few grand. Our family of five just to Spain was near enough £3k

Reactions: 3
Is she taking all the kids on the family holiday? In my mind if you have a blended family (like I do), you either take all the kids, or none of them. And if she is taking all the kids, ok Mason would be pretty much free, but a family of five to Mexico would be a fair few grand. Our family of five just to Spain was near enough £3k
She said her mum will look after the kids why she is away

It’s just her a chicken man for 4 days. I wouldn’t be going that far for four days but hey!

Reactions: 4
She's doing Morocco for 4 days. At the start of December 4 nights all inclusive, with their room upgrade to the swim up room, would be less than £1000 all in for both of them with First Choice.
I know it's still a lot of money, but in the grand scheme of it it's not much more than a city break for two. You get more for your money.

Mexico as a family holiday next year but who knows whether that means all of the kids, or all of her kids ...

Reactions: 2
How bloody lazy are they? She "loves the way" chicken man looks at Mason yet he's too bleeping lazy to pick the child up and feed him? It's a beautiful day and poor Mason is confined to that pram so they can 'chill' no doubt.
They're doing duck all else and a recent post claimed that the other kids were at their other parents. Surely they can take 15 minutes out their day to actually hold him and feed him.

Reactions: 5
😂😂 I've just found this thread and I'm sorry but chicken man has killed me. Toy Story will not be the same again. She has definitely lost herself somewhere as she is not the same girl at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chicken man looks so greasy. I’d love to use one of them oil blotting papers on his face just to see how much would come off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How bloody lazy are they? She "loves the way" chicken man looks at Mason yet he's too bleeping lazy to pick the child up and feed him? It's a beautiful day and poor Mason is confined to that pram so they can 'chill' no doubt.
They're doing duck all else and a recent post claimed that the other kids were at their other parents. Surely they can take 15 minutes out their day to actually hold him and feed him.
I thought that. It’s boiling hot, what’s he doing in the pram for hours?

• Sad
Ugh god can the government introduce some social distancing between chicken man and vest tops? Bet he has side boob.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Top household tips from Slobbo today: if your vile disgusting partner can’t touch anything without making it oily because he is the human embodiment of a greasy rag, simply wrap that item in some kitchen roll!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it really sad that she "celebrated" Easter with "just us 3" - no mention of poor ivy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.