Being Robbo #9 Bore, snore, her blazer is a size 4!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very confused how chicken man was picking her up at gone 8 last night when her kids are in bed by 6:30 and she openly admits they have no childcare options close by 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Tattle users love pearl clutching about social services for anything less than perfect parenting. 🙄

At worst, Yobbo is just a pretty lazy parent. There are lots of them. Yes it sucks for the kids but it's not abuse so let's not get carried away.
Exactly. Them kids have a roof over their heads and food in their tummy and that's the main thing

Reactions: 1
I imagine she is exaggerating about the extent of his injury. My niece has a weird thing where her arm comes out of it’s socket, but once it’s back in she’s fine and like nothing has ever happened.

Yea she is a lazy parent (hugely dissatisfied with life) but what has she posted that would make social services concerned?

*Genuinely curious
Young children recover from breaks/dislocations a lot quicker that adults too. So the chances are he was absolutely fine after it had been put back right.
She’s definitely not worthy of a social services visit, if you knew what SS actually consider acceptable environment/treatment of children, Robbo is a million miles away from being of concern. She’s bone idle at worst.

Reactions: 2
Benidorm in late November? Christ I couldn’t think of anything worse. Surely most things will be closed and the atmosphere will be wank.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.