Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God how many moon faced crimson chinned shifty eyed boomerangs are we being subjected to today? Lazy cow.

Reactions: 7
She DEFINITELY READS HERE Hiya Hun she's gone nuts for the ole eye rollers since this thread mentioned it!!
Goes to show how these "instaaddicts" can't help but search their tattle threads and then cry about it

Reactions: 6
‘Spenny wine’ … Alasia Piedmont, 22 quid a bottle at that place and it was between three!

Also Yobbo, your list of housework is what other able bodied adults do around a full time job! Get a grip.

Reactions: 6
1. Baking brownies is not a chore, if it is then don't fucking do it.
2. You could empty and refill the dishwasher when the brownies are in the oven.
3. Stripping the beds will take about 20 minutes tops.
4. Washing to fold and put away should take 10 minutes if you keep on top of it.
5. Hoovering and mopping are, again, a 20 minute job.

She is literally complaining about an hours worth of work.
I need to do that shit around having a full time job, studying for a course and two kids.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Agreed...she should try 3 kids and 12 hour shifts, with a partner that works opposite shifts she's a lazy bint

Reactions: 8
And instead of getting the fuck on with it, she’s just sitting and whining on Instagram.

Reactions: 9
‘Spenny wine’ … Alasia Piedmont, 22 quid a bottle at that place and it was between three!

Also Yobbo, your list of housework is what other able bodied adults do around a full time job! Get a grip.
View attachment 827947
Get on with it then you moany fuck if you've got time to sit doing stories you've got time time empty the dishwasher that takes 2 minutes tops

I don't believe she does much anyway. The floor in her bedroom always looks covered in junk in the mirror reflection, and the chest of draws had a few months worth of dust on it in every pic. She's full of shit

We’re on the ‘spenny’ red wine now - it’s £20 a bottle, she has to be trolling here with that and yet another boomerang!

Reactions: 8
Spenny has to be one of the most cringe slang words I've ever heard. Also why is she repeating 'spenny wine' today like a parrot, maybe try and be a bit more 'spenny' with your food instead of eating 10p out of date cheese all the time.

Reactions: 15
Spenny has to be one of the most cringe slang words I've ever heard. Also why is she repeating 'spenny wine' today like a parrot, maybe try and be a bit more 'spenny' with your food instead of eating 10p out of date cheese all the time.
I agree I can't stand it it's an awful phrase

Reactions: 4
Literally popped on to say this - spenny. Ffs. It’s like she loved being an uneducated chav. It’s so cringe. I’m embarrassed for her.

Do we reckon she cleaned the tray herself before putting the chips on there?!
Also a bit weird CM drinking in the pub and her drinking at home?! So in love tho
*Definitely doesn’t diet and definitely doesn’t read tattle, then reply to us.

Reactions: 3
She's totally repeating 'spenny' now because of this thread.

Hi Yobbo, you spoon faced bellend!

Not Yobbo showing off their yElLoW sTiCkEr HaUls which includes 17 packs of expired veg and then taking her kids to McDonald’s no way do they use all this cheap shite they buy, most will go in the bin. Rob is just a fat bully (Google reviews confirm) who has to have everything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.