Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always mentioned here how she never posts about her kids doing activities for Easter, Halloween, Christmas etc (unless it’s gifts ofc).

She can’t even pretend she has things she chooses not to share.. as she’s just posted to tell everyone she has a spot!

im honestly surprised there wasn’t more content about cm daughter being in hospital.

Reactions: 7
Her kids still have wristbands on from either a theme park, or holiday. Considering she hardly takes them anywhere together it narrows it down to perhaps the all inclusive in Spain last year? If that’s the case, do those kids never bathe. How rotten to when allow them to keep them on 🤢
Are they not from the haven holiday they’ve just had for ivys birthday?

Reactions: 3
I’ve had a look back and it def not Spain lol so I take it back 😂 she’s such a rotter I would expect no less tbh 🤣
To be fair if it showed off they’d been on holiday I wouldn’t put it past her either. She’s far too exhausted to bath the children with all the suitcase packing and washing she has to do!

Reactions: 6
Her kids still have wristbands on from either a theme park, or holiday. Considering she hardly takes them anywhere together it narrows it down to perhaps the all inclusive in Spain last year? If that’s the case, do those kids never bathe. How rotten to when allow them to keep them on 🤢
they're from Rebound, which is an inflatable park near me. Didn't one kid go to a party there recently?

Reactions: 2
I mean, does she not want her kids to get an education?

The only people moaning about it are the ones who royally take the piss.
She has no aspirations in life apart from working
little as possible herself, so she most probably cannot fathom the idea of someone wanting an education to better themselves in the future

Reactions: 6
I reckon she actually is working more ya know. 🤔

However the irony is that she cant post selfies constantly from the sofa if shes working more... but used to love telling us she was working 'full time'

Shes not savvy enough to schedule posts like others who work FT and pretend daily like SW Gem 🙄

Reactions: 5