Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker527

I'm not sure if it's half term where she is, my kids went back to school this week, our half term was last week.
She's still a knob all the same. Trying and failing to flex

Reactions: 1

Twofor

Came here to say the same, the poor bloke looks like he's only met her 5 minutes ago, he's genuinely bewildered as to who she is :ROFLMAO:
I don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t see the resemblance between them at all, he doesn’t have a hint of spoon face. Perhaps she’s just took some random old man away with her.

MrsA

But where is chicken man? Even looking back at her older posts I am struggling to find any with him on.

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Sorry to be a clueless non-mother but does such a big child still need a full car seat? I don’t remember having anything when I was that age! Obviously safer is better but I just wondered!
Tbh for her age she could still be rear facing in a proper car seat that you would generally see a toddler in, car seats have come a long way, and research would show that HBB isn’t really suitable for her, it’s like the minimum amount of safety for her, she could be in a much safer car seat but that would mean forking out for her child

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Ahhaa tragic Slobbo. If she really were gluten intolerant (all the gluten free bread 😡) she’d be extremely well versed in foreign supermarkets as it’s a pain in the arse trudging around to find coeliac friendly food! (E Leclerc, Albert Heijn, Trader Joes and Piggy Wiggly are great if you need btw)