Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ just seen the live..
What is Ben's beard about???

Also ,someone just asked him if him a d Becky had moved into their own place...he said "sort of,it's complicated!"

What does that even mean!! Just want to talk in riddles!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can't stand it when people put their lives on tik tok but as soon as you ask questions they like your comment but don't answer! Why so secretive I don't get it

Oh god that singing in the car video 😂 poor kids, I really just can’t stand her face

“I just don’t get paid enough for all the bullshit” 😂😂 she’s live literally every night on for gifts!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s one of those people that always wants to skip ahead to the next stage - why is she buying weaning stuff now?! So odd

Reactions: 6
She’s one of those people that always wants to skip ahead to the next stage - why is she buying weaning stuff now?! So odd
I reckon she’ll be pregnant by the end of the year, probably not with Ben either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On her live the other day she was already talking about having a third!

• Haha
Can someone explain why do we need a “what we brought in XXXX” after every shopping trip?? I don’t care about your sandwich or your clothes ffs

That “ah ah ah” video omg, no need to open ur mouth that big can see what u had for breakfast gs 🙄🙄💀

• Haha
No wonder Oscar wants school dinners tomorrow when she gives him such a tit packed lunch.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she’s buying the pouches of baby food already to ‘collect’ 😂 they’re like what 50p each? Just buy them in 3 months 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.