Beecckkyyxx #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread was locked but doesn't seem like a new one was made.

Still blonde, back posting again after being quiet for a while. I think she may have packed in her job cos she hasn't mentioned it.

Reactions: 1
‘We didn’t know how well we’d get on living together as we hadn’t known each other long’… ok great idea to have a baby first then eh 🙄

well at least she’s finally answered the living situation question seeing as though her little minions have been asking her constantly for months

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So they're living in the extension in Ben's parents house now? Not his nan's house anymore?

How strange to put your son in the main house with two virtual strangers sleeping in the room next door and you, your boyfriend and the baby in a separate extension. So weird!
It’s like Oscar doesn’t matter. She took him out of her parents house, the only home he’s known, with his grandparents he loves. Now she’s shoved him in with bens parents who she doesn’t even really know. So odd!!

How strange to put your son in the main house with two virtual strangers sleeping in the room next door and you, your boyfriend and the baby in a separate extension. So weird!
It’s like Oscar doesn’t matter. She took him out of her parents house, the only home he’s known, with his grandparents he loves. Now she’s shoved him in with bens parents who she doesn’t even really know. So odd!!
Exactly my thoughts. So she moved him from her parents house where he was settled. To her new boyfriends family home (who the child barely knew). Had a baby then moved him to an entirely new home. Then back to the boyfriends house, but her and her fella and new baby get a new part and he’s left in the other part of the house with this family ? All this in what.. a year?

or have I got that wrong?

The whole set up is weird , as much as I hate to say it for the kiddies sake I dont think her and Ben will last,and poor Oscar will be shipped back to her mum's house and be even more confused!

So basically they did try living together alone in his nans council house but she got depressed as we predicted probably because she knew they could get caught living there and the changes probably didn’t help, so they moved back and now the house is all made for them and she’s posting again.

I can’t believe she’s happy Oscar being that far away.. with strangers. She literally says ‘we wanted to see how we’d get on living together’ but is more than happy to just leave Oscar next door to bens parents., I wonder what Oscar’s dad thinks of this all??!

Referring to Ben as Oscar’s ‘bonus dad’… err you mean the guy he’s (and you’ve 😉) known about 5 minutes? 😀

She called freezing the Ella's Kitchen pouches nice and healthy! Has she never read the sugar content on the packet?

Reactions: 2
Today's post is the only one of hers that I think is half decent , sharing about the Wren /safe children thing.

She's still a numptee tho

Today's post is the only one of hers that I think is half decent , sharing about the Wren /safe children thing.

I had to switch to the woman’s actual account she was stitching. Becky looked bored, uninterested and her yawning with mouth wide open and stupid faces made me switch over. I agree with the topic but Becky put me off it!

Reactions: 3

The caption saying “this is why I don’t show my babies” Erm Becky yes you do! U show half their face and their full bodies, u might cover them with an emoji sometimes but that easily removed, until u completely stop showing ur kids ur just the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So......she's not breastfeeding anymore, BUT she's teamed up with a feeding company and been sent a box full of BF goodies?!?!

Tell me this makes sense???

‘Another surprise due February’ err does she know there are ways so that it’s not always a surprise?! 😃

well, congratulations to her I guess. Not sure I’d want 3 kids whilst living in a one bed annex but each to their own I suppose!

Reactions: 4