Beckyhomesweethomeaccount #40 I feel such “luckiness” whilst peering at me tree, me me me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her daughter is an adult and can make her own decisions (albeit she doesn’t act like one) but it’s not about whether Beggy ‘lets’ her do these things. At Brooke’s age she’s old enough to decide herself. If she regrets it then it’s her own fault. If my Mum told me I couldn’t have filler at 18 I’d have had it anyway. I think the dentist has done a good job of whatever he’s done to her teeth, not my personal taste but the work has been well done.
The only reason I word it that way is because Beggy and Jaysun are paying! X

Reactions: 6
Forgive me if I’m wrong, my little girl is only 2, but isn’t it our ‘job’ as a mother regardless of our own issues to make them see that they are enough, to be happy with the way they look? I’d be devastated (personal opinion) if when my daughter grew up she wanted all these different things done to her to change her appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So Brookieblessher has her teeth appointment today??

Well I don't know of a single decent hairdresser near me that isn't working flat out until Xmas. One lady was telling me she has a waiting list and felt bad as she wasn't working Sundays (she did after last lockdown) to fit everyone in but is working late every evening. Clearly isn't that much in demand.

Not saying hairdressers aren't allowed time off....just that all the ones I know were already busy for for December without having to catch up with clients from lockdown x
Most hairdressers are shut on a Monday.

Reactions: 3
I wish Beggy would stop touching her skanky hair!!!

It’s nice we’ve found Shergar in time for Christmas though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The before picture of her teeth... there was nothing wrong with them? Just look like they needed the dental hygienist to give them a clean.

Reactions: 8
Oh here we go ! Beggy tomb stone teeeeeeeff is getting hers done in March ! She will look like Janet Street Porter !!

Magic money tree must be growing in the grey depressing back garden. Not the real deal but still a few grand on those teeth.

Mrs Credit Card is really going for it this Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Jayson in pain after getting a tooth pulled at a nhs dentist and these 2 spending thousands privately 🙄🙈

Poor Jayson in pain I’m getting a tooth pulled at a nhs dentist and these 2 spending thousands privately 🙄🙈

Reactions: 16
It doesn’t even look like Brooke anymore tbh. Unless that’s just the filters she uses but she’s unrecognisable!

Reactions: 6
It doesn’t even look like Brooke anymore tbh. Unless that’s just the filters she uses but she’s unrecognisable!
She looks like a caricature with the teeth, lips and eyebrows. It’ll be the tits next. She’ll look like Lola Ferrari from Eurotrash before she’s 21

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.