Beckyhomesweethomeaccount #40 I feel such “luckiness” whilst peering at me tree, me me me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she went to meet Dawny for a bottle of prosecco..with brookieblessher.......what tier is she in🤔. I guess she is getting away with it because she is sitting outside?

But alcohol tonight...leaving at 6:30am to drive......oh i hope she gets pulled over!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else vom when she showed us her old ”Plates” as she keeps calling them? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why does she always have to open her mouth when having a photograph taken?
She looks like a complete and utter twit.
Because she over exaggerates everything. "Look at me having such a good time my mouth equals the size of the Mont Blanc Tunnel!" Less is never more for Big Foot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She said she was making dinner for Brooke before she went out, but Brooke went with her to this food market? Confused 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
That place she went looked tit and the food looked rank! 🤢 I could have gone to Cardiff Christmas markets, but after protecting myself as best as I can all year, I wasn't going to risk being around extra people (I work in retail so I'm around enough as it is 😑), but that stuff doesn't bother Becky as she's ignored the rules since day 1!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So Brookieblessher has her teeth appointment today??

Well I don't know of a single decent hairdresser near me that isn't working flat out until Xmas. One lady was telling me she has a waiting list and felt bad as she wasn't working Sundays (she did after last lockdown) to fit everyone in but is working late every evening. Clearly isn't that much in demand.

Not saying hairdressers aren't allowed time off....just that all the ones I know were already busy for for December without having to catch up with clients from lockdown x

Reactions: 10

Well I don't know of a single decent hairdresser near me that isn't working flat out until Xmas. One lady was telling me she has a waiting list and felt bad as she wasn't working Sundays (she did after last lockdown) to fit everyone in but is working late every evening. Clearly isn't that much in demand.

Not saying hairdressers aren't allowed time off....just that all the ones I know were already busy for for December without having to catch up with clients from lockdown x
She only does part time hours that’s why she’s never there

• Wow
Reactions: 4

She must be the hairdresser people avoid, or use if desperate 😆
I cant imagine she would be very good at cutting and styling hair while she is pouting and posting in the mirror.....because thats what she loves to do...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brooke has Mondays off, all hairdressers have a weekday off in a salon because they work Saturdays. Most self employed hairdressers will be working all hours until Xmas but salons will still gift their staff a day off.

Reactions: 6
They are in tier 2 and she did say they had to book which I guess is a good thing as it means numbers will be limited. She has always been the same regarding going out during the pandemic. For me I would have either chosen out last night or shops today not both at the moment!

I thought the same thing about the alcohol and driving first thing....so irresponsible

But at least she got her content for the gram 🙄🙄 which is much more important than driving after drinking the night before and COVID-19 🙄🤦‍♂️

Such muppets the pair of them!

Reactions: 5

Judging by her hair dressing photos and the state of Beggy’s hair when she does it I don’t think she has many clients to try and fit in before Christmas 🤣

Why does she do that weird snarl? Just close your mouth hun

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Judging by her hair dressing photos and the state of Beggy’s hair when she does it I don’t think she has many clients to try and fit in before Christmas 🤣

I can't believe how old she looks for her age. Just goes to show that a poor diet, baking in the sun, smoking and drinking really does age you prematurely. Trouble is she looks about 55 but dresses as if she's 25!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

She has ET fingers

• Haha
Bit quite today haha hopefully they numbed her voice box
If I saw her out I’d be like your that Braggy woman on insta with long feet and fingers and gosh don’t you look even older in person

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.