Beckyhomesweethomeaccount #40 I feel such “luckiness” whilst peering at me tree, me me me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit quite today haha hopefully they numbed her voice box
If I saw her out I’d be like your that Braggy woman on insta with long feet and fingers and gosh don’t you look even older in person
Maybe that new primark she was wetting her knickers over yesterday isn't as good as she thought

Reactions: 1
I thought she would be on insta bragging about everything. Wonder if there was a massive queue for Primark and she will have a Curry's style meltdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There will no doubt be a massive queue. She'll probably march to the front and say "I'm Beckyhomesweethome and I want to come to my 100k Instagram followers (bots) live from Primark let me in!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she went to meet Dawny for a bottle of prosecco..with brookieblessher.......what tier is she in🤔. I guess she is getting away with it because she is sitting outside?

But alcohol tonight...leaving at 6:30am to drive......oh i hope she gets pulled over!

Exactly. This really bothers me. And she went with Brooke who was drinking too. Why couldn’t one of them not drink for once ? 🙄
If I know I’m driving the next day I just don’t drink at all.
She won’t learn until she gets pulled but it seems the same people get away with it time and time again.

There will no doubt be a massive queue. She'll probably march to the front and say "I'm Beckyhomesweethome and I want to come to my 100k Instagram followers (bots) live from Primark let me in!"

I dislike going to Primark at the best of times, let alone in a pandemic!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my god she could chew an apple through a tennis racket with those gnashers...what was she thinking? Way too much! She had nice teeth before I dont get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god if this girl was chocolate she'd eat herself!
How does a 19 year old girl who is an apprentice hairdresser afford it?
Bank of Dad I assume?!!

I have said it before, but I'll say it again, my daughter is the same age as Brooke, but my god they couldn't be further apart in how they act.
My daughter NEVER posts pics of herself, never craves validation or admiration from others, she is comfortable in her own skin and is never striving for this so called "perfection"
Brooke could be the prettiest girl on the planet, but her vanity makes her look conceited, boastful & arrogant...Just like her Mother!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Is Beggy trying to look like a rich mummy ? Buying Baby Brookeblessher new stick on composite teeffs? As a trainee hairdresser no way she can afford veneers ?

Yet again Begs, well done for acknowledging the global pandemic - Millions loosing jobs, Foodbank’s can not cope and this twit is flaunting her spending ?

I’m lucky to not be affected by the pandemic job wise and would not dream of rubbing it in people’s faces!

Wets herself over the pound shop, works part time on minimum wage and then spends thousands at the dentists ? She didn’t turn her back on a high paid job? She’s admitted they had no money when the children were small ??

Spoke to a friend who used to work on the Docs- Supervisor max £50k - that’s take home £3127.99 a month. Begs spends more than that a month !

IT DOES NOT ADD UP! All the money this bell end saves on not paying for school trips does not equal this amount of spending every day.

Up to her eyeballs on the plastic, trying to keep up with high earning instagramers - Jason clueless I recon !

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
What sort of a bleeping mother let’s her 19 old child have so much work done at a young age! She’s an absolute disgrace.

Brooke is going to struggle when she actually grows up as she clearly has been brought up as a spoilt little brat with everything given to her, even if she doesn’t need it!

God help them both.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What sort of a bleeping mother let’s her 19 old child have so much work done at a young age! She’s an absolute disgrace.

Brooke is going to struggle when she actually grows up as she clearly has been brought up as a spoilt little brat with everything given to her, even if she doesn’t need it!

God help them both.
Her daughter is an adult and can make her own decisions (albeit she doesn’t act like one) but it’s not about whether Beggy ‘lets’ her do these things. At Brooke’s age she’s old enough to decide herself. If she regrets it then it’s her own fault. If my Mum told me I couldn’t have filler at 18 I’d have had it anyway. I think the dentist has done a good job of whatever he’s done to her teeth, not my personal taste but the work has been well done.

Reactions: 4
Does Beggy and Jaysun not think their own daughter is beautiful enough as she is?

Why aren’t they saying ‘Brooke you don’t need all this work you’re stunning as you are’. Why are they FUNDING her to change her looks 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bless her has an only fans I bet it’s in the shed in the garden, don’t no one on here over look her garden or something and can give gossip.

Reactions: 2

God help them both.
I agree with you. Yes she's an adult but only just! Brooke is very immature so they should be trying to deter her not encourage her to have these procedures.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.