Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I is sure it
It makes me sick how much free stuff she happily accepts that she doesn't need, Yet a few year ago she was raising money for the less fortunate. Absolute joke. Makes it all the more clear she raised that money to make herself look like a good person. She is a pathetic greedy woman. I can not stand her and what she has become. I don't even bother watching her now as its just ad after ad, gifted and more hauls of absolute shite she's bought. I don't understand how she has any followers left in all honesty.

Yes!! Totally agree.

Reactions: 2
It makes me sick how much free stuff she happily accepts that she doesn't need, Yet a few year ago she was raising money for the less fortunate. Absolute joke. Makes it all the more clear she raised that money to make herself look like a good person. She is a pathetic greedy woman. I can not stand her and what she has become. I don't even bother watching her now as its just ad after ad, gifted and more hauls of absolute shite she's bought. I don't understand how she has any followers left in all honesty.
For sure all the Instagram home accounts who all used to follow her in the beginning have all u followed and now her following seem to be diy on a budget like folk who think she’s a diy queen and sheep like hinches.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
For sure all the Instagram home accounts who all used to follow her in the beginning have all u followed and now her following seem to be diy on a budget like folk who think she’s a diy queen and sheep like hinches.

The tacky poundland ducks though....ffs

Reactions: 4
Her diy tips are an absolute bloody joke and half of them she has taken from the diy on a budget facebook site as I've seen her comment on peoples posts on there. She needs to come on here and get some tips on how not to be a massive hole!! She is as fake as her topiary balls 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her diy tips are an absolute bloody joke and half of them she has taken from the diy on a budget facebook site as I've seen her comment on peoples posts on there. She needs to come on here and get some tips on how not to be a massive hole!! She is as fake as her topiary balls 😡
Oh she’s here
I here watch you
I not fake I real

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything is tacky, house is like a second hand shop
No originality there at all. Like a show home off a development where the designer had a quick look through the "big" house accounts on Instagram, asked B+Q what the most popular wall colour was and called in at a carboot where someone was selling anything they'd bought from Next Home from last year on the way! Everything looks staged like a catalogue and lifeless. Von Haus must be making enough money to keep sending her stuff so another reason for me not to bother. Would rather buy off a company struggling to put bread on the table. I'll stop now! 😂

Reactions: 6
I think it was Aileen, her purple tear drop page, she went in on Becky over it all and had a backlash and deleted her account and did the the same to moaning mum then deleted that account and has made a new one again now, that girl has more faces than the man with no faces 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣
I heard Aileen made an account and is chatting on here... ☕🦄

• Haha
Topiary balls! 😂😂😂 The ones turned upside down in a pot make my eyes itch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I heard she made an account and is chatting on here... ☕🦄

Aileen is 100 percent on here!! I can sense her brows are twitching...she will be here soon I can feel it. Hi aileen.
I can sense her brows are most definitely on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will come here because she has to keep up her new image on insta. This way she can do it anonymously and not get backlash 4 it.
Just had a nose at her insta..duck me she’s fairly changed her tune. I’d bet my last rolo she has a few fake insta accounts still to troll.

Hey all,
If anyone needs to report an account for suspicion of trolling please do so,
it’s saves threads getting clogged up engaging with them 😉
thank you.

Whenever I see the word ‘ad’ I can just hear her voice saying it 😂🤢

Well it’s all bootsale stuff so it basically is 😂 the only new things she hasn’t paid for

love how she takes credit for it all though and everyone thinks she’s amazing for drilling a stick into a brick wall and adding some tacky £6 lights 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah I remember her doing stories on it she never named her by name but it was obviously Becky she was talking about then got loads of hate and deleted her account wasn’t she involved in some drama with someone else aswell before or a falling out want to say with keepingupwiththekingsberrys and thelittlelewisfamily so don’t know how reliable a source she is lol
She’s caused a lot of trouble for other then she deletes her accounts and claims to be the victim in it all, she did mention it was Becky in the end and tbf she did state some valid points about Becky’s account 🤔

Probaly is wouldn’t surprise me as they all seem to make accounts good old becca is on here too! 👵🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.