Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor girlfriend of her son. All the free tit that beggy is gonna palm off on her

Remember when she collected that £3k the other Xmas? And there was a big uproar cos there were claims she swindled some of it for herself. I never donated and can’t imagine why people would to a personal PayPal account but what are people’s thoughts on that? She thought she was mother bloody Theresa
I did give a few pounds but after doing so wondered why I had and where my head was. I should have given it to a local charity

Reactions: 3
The poor girlfriend of her son. All the free tit that beggy is gonna palm off on her

Remember when she collected that £3k the other Xmas? And there was a big uproar cos there were claims she swindled some of it for herself. I never donated and can’t imagine why people would to a personal PayPal account but what are people’s thoughts on that? She thought she was mother bloody Theresa
I know I mean it’s lovely to be able to help out and buy stuff but she’s already got a draw full of stuff bought for the baby a Moses basket and gifted stuff, and there will be ten times that by the time the baby is here, part of the fun with ur first baby is picking all the stuff and getting it all as ungrateful as it sounds it used to sometimes get on my nerves when my mil used to buy my baby stuff without asking that just wasn’t needed it felt wasteful and wasn’t usually my taste either lol I much preferred when she asked if she could help out by buying stuff and I could pick what we wanted/ needed, I wonder how much they will even have the baby they’re still quite young haven’t been together very long and appear to be living apart still?

I did give a few pounds but after doing so wondered why I had and where my head was. I should have given it to a local charity
I remember this at the time I’d really like to think she didn’t do that and that nobody would stoop that low but who knows personally I think she probably didn’t take any of the money apparently she supplied receipts of everything bought but then not sure if anyone could see how much was in the account to begin with? it probably was partly done for selfish reasons but only in terms of gaining likes and followers but not financial gain i hope? Didn’t somebody report it to the police?

Reactions: 2

All just for attention so she can look like the hero.. it wasn’t for the right reasons at all. She was only doing it for self gain

I know I mean it’s lovely to be able to help out and buy stuff but she’s already got a draw full of stuff bought for the baby a Moses basket and gifted stuff, and there will be ten times that by the time the baby is here, part of the fun with ur first baby is picking all the stuff and getting it all as ungrateful as it sounds it used to sometimes get on my nerves when my mil used to buy my baby stuff without asking that just wasn’t needed it felt wasteful and wasn’t usually my taste either lol I much preferred when she asked if she could help out by buying stuff and I could pick what we wanted/ needed, I wonder how much they will even have the baby they’re still quite young haven’t been together very long and appear to be living apart still?

I remember this at the time I’d really like to think she didn’t do that and that nobody would stoop that low but who knows personally I think she probably didn’t take any of the money apparently she supplied receipts of everything bought but then not sure if anyone could see how much was in the account to begin with? it probably was partly done for selfish reasons but only in terms of gaining likes and followers but not financial gain i hope? Didn’t somebody report it to the police?
Hi. Please don’t think I was saying that there was any under handed behaviour with the money. I wasn’t. Yes the receipts were given and shown and how much money. Think Becky couldn’t do right for wrong in that situation. But just wished I’d given the money to a local charity or done a box for the homeless. Personal preference.

Reactions: 1
Hi. Please don’t think I was saying that there was any under handed behaviour with the money. I wasn’t. Yes the receipts were given and shown and how much money. Think Becky couldn’t do right for wrong in that situation. But just wished I’d given the money to a local charity or done a box for the homeless. Personal preference.
No no I didn’t think you meant that sorry just I know it’s been discussed before and some think she did as mentioned before ur comment maybe quoted wrong one just my opinion fan or not I’d like to see the good in most people and like to think nobody would do that x

No no I didn’t think you meant that sorry just I know it’s been discussed before and some think she did as mentioned before ur comment maybe quoted wrong one just my opinion fan or not I’d like to see the good in most people and like to think nobody would do that x
It has been discussed previously and withou facts I wouldn’t accuse. We seem similar in that respect. Irrespective. Becky made many people’s Christmas that year with what she did.

just been looking at the baby post, noticed how the comments stating about the spelling mistake have been deleted! 🤣🤣🤣 ohhhh dear dear me Becky!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feel sure she's been raving about the dog food she's been using from a small business follower (?) but new one to try today. She's even got the the dog begging!

Feel sure she's been raving about the dog food she's been using from a small business follower (?) but new one to try today. She's even got the the dog begging!
Yep always saying how good it is and wouldn’t have anything else now 🤔 lol

• Haha
Look at her trying to get in with Brooke and her mate in the photo.. how desperate and sad can she get? Brooke obv deletes it and tries to take another and she does it again 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She honestly thinks she’s one of them doesn’t she? Brooke must be so embarrassed 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her and her mate are getting ready for a night out and she’s got her mum trying to be cool and get in on it all.. cringe! What’s with the bleeping hand dancing as well? 😂😂😂😂😂 embarrassing mate

Just realised Brooke actually says ‘oh duck off’ to her as well 😂😂😂 I rest my case

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Look at her trying to get in with Brooke and her mate in the photo.. how desperate and sad can she get? Brooke obv deletes it and tries to take another and she does it again 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She honestly thinks she’s one of them doesn’t she? Brooke must be so embarrassed 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her and her mate are getting ready for a night out and she’s got her mum trying to be cool and get in on it all.. cringe! What’s with the bleeping hand dancing as well? 😂😂😂😂😂 embarrassing mate

Just realised Brooke actually says ‘oh duck off’ to her as well 😂😂😂 I rest my case
Omg I watched them and was just going to post and you beat me to it 🤣🤣 she is such a state what an embarrassment and the sad sack thinks she’s actually “ cool” cringing for her😖😖😖😖

• Haha
Omg I watched them and was just going to post and you beat me to it 🤣🤣 she is such a state what an embarrassment and the sad sack thinks she’s actually “ cool” cringing for her😖😖😖😖
I know, so embarrassing. For someone that is apparently very self conscious she seems to bleeping love herself and think she’s something she isn’t ie: young 😂 babe just be your 90 year old self and go knit yourself a dog tit coloured blanket to go with your walls 😂 leave the poor girls alone you’re embarrassing them and yourself. I hope you read this you bleeping twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know, so embarrassing. For someone that is apparently very self conscious she seems to bleeping love herself and think she’s something she isn’t ie: young 😂 babe just be your 90 year old self and go knit yourself a dog tit coloured blanket to go with your walls 😂 leave the poor girls alone you’re embarrassing them and yourself. I hope you read this you bleeping twit 😂
Exactly, for someone who claims to have body dysmorphia she fair likes a pic of herself. Never known anyone who has that to like getting their pics taken!!! All bullshit for fame

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t it Moaning Mum who reported her to police?

As for Dog Food, anyone who has dogs has the common sense to know that it’s a bad idea to switch food without a good reason. Can really upset a dogs stomach.

Reactions: 8

As for Dog Food, anyone who has dogs has the common sense to know that it’s a bad idea to switch food without a good reason. Can really upset a dogs stomach.
Omg was it? 😂 I’ve only known about MM a couple of months. How funny. I remember becky getting so angry on her stories about the police being called. Bit hypocritical of MM though if it was her considering she goes on about people ringing social and police on her

• Haha
I’m sure that was the rumour. And how Moaning Mum really for started as an account was going in on Becky.

Can’t stand either of them 😂

So true kikigreen. You don’t change it with out good reason. And yes I have pedigree lab. So know what this lady is talking about. That poor dog 💩

Also apparently she is really fussy and doesn’t like a lot of dog foods but loved the other one, and funnily enough she’s eaten the new free one just fine too that’s lucky lol

• Haha
Actually laughing my head off at Brooke telling her to duck off when she tried to get in the photos 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.