Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says the word ‘succulents” it makes my skin crawl. Why does her husband look much older too? Do they go on sunbeds 5 times a day or what? I’m 40 and Becky could pass as my Mother’s age!
Yes!!! I’m not joking I cannot stand how she says this

Reactions: 2
Omg what is with the stories this morning where she’s talking and just constantly tapping the bleeping pen? She’s the most irritating person honestly 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All I think about when I see her place is that it must take hours to dust round all the stuff.

Reactions: 6
Why was she smiling while telling us about shellys motorbike accident???? What is actually wrong with this freak?!

Reactions: 6
Btw Becky.. if you are reading this you should know that when you tan your face with Tanya white bits or whatever it's called.. your face just looks dirty and not tanned..cheers😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to follow this account, but had to stop following her with the amount of stuff she was buying!
Don't you mean gifted

Hahaha are you serious?! What a loser. To be fair I can’t imagine 50k people actually genuinely like her
She had that many followers because of the give aways, if she didn't do them she would have no where near that figure

Reactions: 4
Why was she smiling while telling us about shellys motorbike accident???? What is actually wrong with this freak?!
I know, I found that hard to watch, and I didn’t watch her again all day.

I have anxiety about certain things and I don’t want to know details or see details, she shares too much but to be grinning and finding it funny pissed me off.

Reactions: 3
But why posy about somthing personal of someone else, grabbing attention again! I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t want pics of his accident shared all over someone else’s Instagram

All I think about when I see her place is that it must take hours to dust round all the stuff.
That’s what her sock in the bedside table is for apparently 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't you mean gifted

She had that many followers because of the give aways, if she didn't do them she would have no where near that figure
Exactly but she seems to think it’s because everyone lovessssss her so much!

Btw Becky.. if you are reading this you should know that when you tan your face with Tanya white bits or whatever it's called.. your face just looks dirty and not tanned..cheers😃
Worzel gummage!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
I know right ? I’m sure she’s lying about being 40 she looks haggered to duck. Yet she’s had Botox etc.. it’s not working hun, spend Jason’s money on something useful
40?! No way is she younger than me and I’m 42 🤣

She’s just a beggy attention seeking acceptance wanting leech. I can’t bear her she makes my skin crawl. Can’t believe she actually gets up in the morning and thinks people give a tit about all the crappy stuff and hacks she buys. That spitty mushy sound she makes when she talks makes me want to rip the ears off my own head. She’s unbearable

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s just a beggy attention seeking acceptance wanting leech. I can’t bear her she makes my skin crawl. Can’t believe she actually gets up in the morning and thinks people give a tit about all the crappy stuff and hacks she buys. That spitty mushy sound she makes when she talks makes me want to rip the ears off my own head. She’s unbearable
This 👏🏻

She hints so much when wanting something for a certain room or wall space that...ooooh...look what I've just received.. some happy post..how lucky am I.. beg beg beg..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s a mess isn’t it, looks like charity shop rails 🤣🤣 probably clothes as old as her hanging up just so she can boast about how much she has and her battle ship size shoes on the bookshelves 😳🤣 a westholme wannabe with the dressing room! She is definitely a hoarder!
I don't think all them clothes are all hers , definitely shares with her self loving daughter , don't think I have seen any wardrobe in her bedroom , but I could be wrong

She just comes across as desperate to be insta famous. She openly used to post in stories how she wanted someone to win the lottery so she could stay at home on insta all day. She went to meet that big Instagrammer and bang she's doing affiliate links.
Who did she meet ? X

• Haha
Also did anyone else think it’s weird how she was called first coz she was near what was all that about? If I’d had an accident I wouldn’t have my husbands friend called lol maybe the earlier swinger theory is true 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also did anyone else think it’s weird how she was called first coz she was near what was all that about? If I’d had an accident I wouldn’t have my husbands friend called lol maybe the earlier swinger theory is true 🤣
So so weird! I would definitely call my husband regardless of how far away he was!

Swingers though, could you imagine 🤮

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.