Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shouts every other word like she’s some schizophrenic or something.

‘I’m getting sick of these BLOODY PIGEONS on the ROOF’

*Whispers* ‘good morning happy I don’t know what day it is because I hardly work oh yeah HAPPY WEDNESDAY! I off to BOOT SALE TODAY i EXCITED!!!! Gotta be quiet cos Jason’s asleep SEE YOU AT THE BOOTSALE!!!!!!!’

bleeping freak.
Well it’s a full time job being beggyhomesweeyhome isn’t it? Remember she spends 7 hours a day on Instagram so should be paid for it!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And here comes the free baby stuff!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg the amount of bleeping sniffing she’s doing in the free baby tit video.. actually makes me angry and LOL the woman who’s sent her those has spelt ‘depriver’ Wrong on the baby vest 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bet none of them even notice cos they can’t spell

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooh look at the little bunny light...fank you so much...shrieking cringe voice🙉🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry grandchild no sleepovers with granny she has a room for her jeans she wore in 1982 but no room for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
how can she say “the gorgeous Sarah”. Bet she’s never even seen the woman before. What a dick

• Haha
Omg the amount of bleeping sniffing she’s doing in the free baby tit video.. actually makes me angry and LOL the woman who’s sent her those has spelt ‘depriver’ Wrong on the baby vest 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bet none of them even notice cos they can’t spell
OMG spelling mistakes on them 😂😂😂 actually hilarious. Free tit!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Self obsessed, tit of a woman. Acts like butter wouldn’t melt but secretly follows people she’s blocked.

Reactions: 5
Sorry grandchild no sleepovers with granny she has a room for her jeans she wore in 1982 but no room for you.
Is it true that what should be their en-suite is one of her hoarding dens? Who in the world would ever do that? The more I see the more I think that she has an addictive personality. Everything is an obsession. Let's put shelves up - in every single room. Let's fill the house with faux plants. Let's buy a watch in every colour available. The stan thing is embarrassing. The clothes shopping is absurd. She is a one woman threat to the environment. She may as well go to the port (where Jason works) and take the plastic crap straight off the container ships from China.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s sitting there genuinely scared that she has to eat Thai food? She’s like a 5 year old. And what is going on with her hair? 😂😂 that outfit as well 🤢

• Haha
She’s sitting there genuinely scared that she has to eat Thai food? She’s like a 5 year old. And what is going on with her hair? 😂😂 that outfit as well 🤢
Imagine going to a restaurant and asking them if they’re ok with bringing fish and chips purchased from elsewhere in. Ffs I’ve heard it all

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s the bump under her hair tonight?! Her ever expanding head bulging out? Wait for the too much Prosecco, shouty drunk embarrassing stories

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it true that what should be their en-suite is one of her hoarding dens? Who in the world would ever do that? The more I see the more I think that she has an addictive personality. Everything is an obsession. Let's put shelves up - in every single room. Let's fill the house with faux plants. Let's buy a watch in every colour available. The stan thing is embarrassing. The clothes shopping is absurd. She is a one woman threat to the environment. She may as well go to the port (where Jason works) and take the plastic crap straight off the container ships from China.
Yes she got rid of an en suite so her husband could hang his clothes and put up a dart board apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes she got rid of an en suite so her husband could hang his clothes and put up a dart board apparently
Have this family never heard of wardrobes? It's a very useful form of storage, usually found in a bedroom for the purpose of housing unworn clothing. Bathrooms on the other hand are for daily personal hygiene. Unless you have a hoarding habit, that is!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.