Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think that these so called big accounts are just sad desperate women who need actually open there bleeping front door walk down the path and go find a life.. especially Becky home sweet home the fakest leech on Instagram

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to absolutely love her but now she is becoming like everyone else with the swipe ups.

I would love to go through that house and clear our all the junk, not just move it from room to room. I bet if she sold her tat at bootsales instead of buying more tat she could earn well over a months wage.

Not relatable anymore

Reactions: 10
I used to absolutely love her but now she is becoming like everyone else with the swipe ups.

I would love to go through that house and clear our all the junk, not just move it from room to room. I bet if she sold her tat at bootsales instead of buying more tat she could earn well over a months wage.

Not relatable anymore

Yeah but if you took everything she was gifted.. there would be duck all left in the house ?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I used to follow this account, but had to stop following her with the amount of stuff she was buying!

Reactions: 5
Off to bed now just watched a swipe up on how you fluff your pillows up by beckyhomesweethome so hopefully I’ll get some great sleep. All you have to do is basically pick up ur pillow whack the bastard and put it down but I’m going try beckys way.. raise the pillow shoulder height, then lightly shake as your tits jiggle and talk to the pillow as u bring it down to hip height.. then place it down then spray it with Fabreze and wait for it to pledge.. ? hope it fu@king works

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d say the only positive about her is that not EVERYWHERE is grey - she has some colour ?

She definitely has some kind of spending addiction though. The amount she buys is obscene

Reactions: 9
I bleeping bleeping bleeping cannot stand this woman!!! She absolutely does my head in. She loves herself and thinks she’s this amazing inspirational person who’s so ‘real’ she’s the fakest twit I’ve ever come across! She makes me feel sick. Why does she have to point out every time she gets a spot?? Her voice is awful and she’s completely thick. Her daughter loves herself too! I feel sorry for Jason he’s the one bringing in all the money and she’s turning his house into a multicoloured jumble sale!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t forget the “I’m anorexic” card in one breath but was pushing skinny coffee on poor Jason in another breath
Another thing I hate is when she goes on about him ordering things online and she’s like ‘this came for Jason today’ and rolls her eyes.. are you joking? After all the tit you buy and your tacky Ebay crap and you moan cos he’s bought some golf clubs or running shoes.. are you ok? ??‍♀ bleeping idiot

Reactions: 8
She calls him fat and alsorts
Yeah she calls him fat arse etc. And whenever she gets free chocolate from her arse lickers she’s like ‘oh I better hide this cos Jason will eat it’ she even posted a video once of an overweight woman on the tv with laughing emojis taking the piss out of her weight! This was on her old account before it got deleted about a year or so ago. I was shocked coz she went on and on about her weight problems yet takes the piss out of overweight people on the tv.. the worst part is she pretends to be such a nice person and everyone believes it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.