Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hellooo

Clear as day says donation to charity, I managed to get a screenshot of the full receipt, £92.51 of xmas tat gifted to Beggy as part of their marketing. I'm about to email HMRC the screenshots and screen recording of Beggy's stories.

Time for a little revenge for Beggy being rude to me when I politely messaged her about driving in flip flop boats, although I do know she won't be the one in trouble with HMRC, but then again she might if she isn't declaring her earnings and gifts. Win win 2 in 1!!! This gifting bollocks really boils my piss as it drives up the prices for us consumers who actually pay for what we want instead of being a beg!

Reported to HMRC 🙄
To be fair the receipt might say donation to charity but it’s likely when the accountant does the year end accounts they would move them to a more appropriate expense account

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
I can’t stop laughing do you think she means the air con when she’s on about the oxygen? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Apparently some hotels pump oxygen through the air filters to keep you a wake so you get up and go out to spend money because you cant sleep. Not sure if this is true but I think that's what the daft sod meant!

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I think we all know it’s Brooke, no one as far as I’m aware has blamed Becky. Although tbh, as her mother and a passenger she could be advising her daughter that what she’s doing is totally wrong, I know for certain I would be.
What is she doing? Think I’ve missed something!