Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diygirl40

VIP Member
She’s been loads of times to Vegas so she might not want to do all the touristy stuff and buying bits that you can’t get over here.
Vegas only needs 5 days if you’ve been before.
Ahh I hadn't realised she had been before. Fair do, I suppose everyone is different and enjoy different things on their holiday. I thought this was her first time

conrea37

VIP Member
Surely if you looked out at your bedding in the rain, you’d quickly run out and bring it in, not leave it out there overnight to get absolutely drenched? I can’t be the only one who does a mad dash across the washing line as soon as the rain starts?!
Admittedly sometimes if I've noticed too late I wait for the worst of the rain to pass because I'll have to wash them again anyway, this happened to me in the summer at 1am! Stupidly left washing out overnight and we had an unexpected thunderstorm :LOL:

D

Deleted member

I have never commented on here before usually just come on to read everyone elses posts because most of you feel exactly like me about ‘Beggys’ stories and some of you literally make me die with the things you say about her 🤣 But her stories of her in Los Veygus have finally made me feel a post is long overdue because she is just absolutely tragic. Please for the love of god can she wear a bra or buy one whilst shes out there on one of her many boring supermarket outings and invest in some decent sunglasses not her car boot shite. I have never watched or seen anything that has put me off going to Los Vegus until she started posting her bloody stories there. Also did anyone else notice that her hotel room looks like a twin bed room? Does Jason hate her that much that he cannot even share a bed with her? (I dont bloody blame him!) If I was Jason I would be coming home without her!
It might be a a room with 2 double beds. When we went to Los vegus,they tried to put us in one but we asked to move cos it felt weird with just the 2 of us. Have stayed in rooms like that in Orlando with the kids though

Livelagom

Why go then? A holiday is exactly that! Chill not shit shop.
When I go on holiday I don’t sit on a beach all week. I do the touristy bits but I also go into lots of shops as stuff is different to back at home.
To me that’s chilling out as I don’t get time. I’m always at work.