Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Low BP + Binge Drinking + Poor diet + Dehydration = One very slippery slope.

In all seriousness, she needs help. She is going to be a grandmother soon, surely she wants to be around to see her granddaughter grow up. She must know this? Maybe she likes the fact we discuss & notice her drastic weight loss, maybe we are in fact giving her exactly what she craves, maybe her family do tell her & maybe she chooses to ignore everything and everyone around her! I just wish she’d stop lying to everyone that she has it all ‘under control’ because that’s an insult to every single person who follows her. If she’s so adamant that she ‘keeps it real’ then perhaps it’s time to raise your hand again Becky and admit you have a problem, there is NO SHAME in admitting that you’re struggling, it’s just the blatant bullshit that I can’t stand!!!

Reactions: 8
Filmed herself eating and then acted all shocked talking with her mouthful as if someone had filmed her, you are in control of that phone and what to film and post, wait until you've finished eating before whipping your phone out to record your boring day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Periods won’t be an issue soon, either the eating disorder or menopause will sort that “problem”

Reactions: 7
Just chuck that water bottle straight in the sea you dumb arse! Her stories today are vomit inducing.

The things she shared tod

You walk down the street in Vegas dresses in that ugly shirt people will think she’s on the game !
Except she'd have to pay them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched her stories from today - she is so erratic it’s hard to keep up!

Reactions: 3
‘It’s not too short, I’m not going mutton dressed as lamb’ you are joking aren’t you Becky?? You ALWAYS look like mutton dressed as lamb because you seem to think you’re 18!

Reactions: 8
I worry about Becky, her health, she is definitely losing weight, low blood pressure is serious.

Last month it was the menopause, this month the pill and periods. I just wonder if it’s a hidden cry for help. Becky if you read this, I have a genuine concern. Seek help if you need it.

I did like the dresses on her, but very worrying she is very thin.
Doesn’t her husband, friends and Daughter notice and try to help her?

They know her history so surely they’d spot the signs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
View attachment 40327 And award for shittest caption of 2019 goes toooooo 🥁 BEGGYHOMESHITEHOMEACCOUNT

“That TVs a bit loud” oh hun “Ja” is probably deaf from your screeching 24/7.... stop posting everything and let the poor man watch some tv in peace!!!!
Her grid posts recently have just been posted for the sake of posting, if that makes sense, there's been no new information, same old tit she's been spouting for months.
Why post if she has nothing decent or worthwhile to say?? I know she's addicted, but really, posting such utter drivel, no need!

I drink a lot of water and I do go to the loo a lot 🤷🏻‍♀️
You're obviously not drinking just water then

Reactions: 2
She's older & wiser now so doesn't read or respond to the negative tit written about her. Hey Becky. 🙄

• Haha
😂😂😂 yes take beggys advice don’t read negative what was it less than six months ago she made an account on here infact she’s had two accounts on here and still comes and reads what’s being said 🙄

CF8F4263-0A03-40C8-AAB1-C3928A25309D.jpeg

Have one of these beggy 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it a full moon? She’s even more crazy than usual today! Did anyone else want to smash their phone when she was modelling the comedy dresses, tug tug, pull pull, leave it Beggy! Leave it! That boutique owner must be pissing herself when Beggy leaves the shop, KER-CHING! Easy money!
It is a full moon tonight!

Reactions: 5
if one of my aunties looked and sounded that depressed about coming to my wedding I’d tell them to not bleeping bother!!! Is she down about today because she can’t be on her phone all day, I wonder 🤔

Reactions: 15
Copying keely Sheffield watching the lil mix documentary ....keely had real tears with genuine emotion you Becky didn’t it was put on and why would you start watching a documentary, when you’re about to leave the house for a wedding you don’t sound particularly interested in going to, only to watch 2.5 seconds of it and say you’ll watch the rest tomorrow 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She may act like a skank, scratch like a fleabag, dress like a brass but at least she has oompfh in her bop!!! 😂

• Haha
Copying keely Sheffield watching the lil mix documentary ....keely had real tears with genuine emotion you Becky didn’t it was put on and why would you start watching a documentary, when you’re about to leave the house for a wedding you don’t sound particularly interested in going to, only to watch 2.5 seconds of it and say you’ll watch the rest tomorrow 🤷‍♀️
I bleeping LOVE Keeley 😍

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.