Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her Q&A was about a Dr appointment. Her reply mentioned that they said she had low blood pressure.... and her acting surprised! Becky....has it crossed yr mind that’s why your skin is bad and your tired. If you ate a decent meal then everything would be much better....skin, energy AND BLOOD PRESSURE!! Am I being thick or something?? Common sense really 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Anyone else feeling a bit zumba today? Anyone? No that's just you Beggy you illiterate fucktard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do we need to know whenever she ‘needs a weeeee’ Just go and have a piss beggy without broadcasting it ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So come on beggy, tell us how 9/11 affected you??? Fukin piece of tit!!!

Reactions: 9
So come on beggy, tell us how 9/11 affected you??? Fukin piece of tit!!!
I thought that the stupid cow said that it had defected everybody. Honestly - if you can face a replay listen to it again. She is ignorant beyond belief.

Reactions: 5
I thought that the stupid cow said that it had defected everybody. Honestly - if you can face a replay listen to it again. She is ignorant beyond belief.
I can’t face a replay, the first time was bad enough.
I just thought how ignorant.

Reactions: 1
Haha Jason in the video of her trying that neck support thing.... “you don’t have any problems sleeping” AINT THAT THE TRUTH!!!
I think she has such an addictive personality, she flits from one thing to another and next week will be her next addiction and we’ll get to hear all about it. This week it’s water, because that’s why she’s tired all the time.... obviously. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 couldn’t be any other factors of her lifestyle OBVIOUSLY

Reactions: 7
One of her Q&A was about a Dr appointment. Her reply mentioned that they said she had low blood pressure.... and her acting surprised! Becky....has it crossed yr mind that’s why your skin is bad and your tired. If you ate a decent meal then everything would be much better....skin, energy AND BLOOD PRESSURE!! Am I being thick or something?? Common sense really 🤷‍♀️
She will have low blood pressure if she is starving herself .
Trying to up her water intake.... puts it in a beer glass, of course 😂
Bet it’s gin in that pint glass .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s put mushrooms in it after she claimed she didn’t like them.
She says she doesn’t like vegetables yea? So what is salad? Not veg then?

Defected?! Oh ffs! Someone gift her a dictionary

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
9A63C1AE-AF39-48AE-957F-E8815CB5749F.png
And award for shittest caption of 2019 goes toooooo 🥁 BEGGYHOMESHITEHOMEACCOUNT

“That TVs a bit loud” oh hun “Ja” is probably deaf from your screeching 24/7.... stop posting everything and let the poor man watch some tv in peace!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why do we need to know whenever she ‘needs a weeeee’ Just go and have a piss beggy without broadcasting it ffs
Making out she's peeing more because she's drinking more water. Well Beggy you're full of BS. I only drink water, nothing else, I don't pee alot (sorry TMI!) When we drink water our body absorbs is as there is very little waste, whereas tea/coffee/fizzy pop are diuretics, there is also alot in those drinks that is no good for our bodies to absorb, so alot more waste, making us pee more.

For example, I can go out for the day with my daughter, who drinks fizzy pop, I drink water, my daughter will need to pee at least 3 times during the day, whereas I'll maybe go once, if that, because my body is absorbing what I drink.

So I don't believe Beggy is drinking water and needing to pee so much. Full of tit!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.