Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I thought with the flip flops, after freebies just how she tagged links of London the other week with the bracelet that needed cleaning, she was hoping for a beg then.!
I wear that brand of flip flops and I’ve never had one break like that

Reactions: 11
Exactly what I thought with the flip flops, after freebies just how she tagged links of London the other week with the bracelet that needed cleaning, she was hoping for a beg then.!
Same I have them flip flops and always wear that brand as they last so well. She’s obviously had them years and her dirty crow feet have broken them over the years. She’s the biggest beg I don’t get how people can’t see it .....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I had toes like hers they’d never see the light of day let alone be slipped into a pair of flip flops she needs correction boots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Everyone looking forward to the car crash of a night she’s going to film tonight?
Bellowing down the phone, spitting & drooling all over Shelley/Gaz, boomeranging every glass of prosecco she necks, screeching out the wrong words to any music played, acting like a complete & utter twit...We could almost be there 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
I’ve finally caught up with all the comments! I’ve missed so much 😂 I’ve not watched her stories yet, I have to mentally prepare myself and I’m about to eat dinner so looking at her fossil face and ET phone home toes is a no no tonight. I may be back tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Same I have them flip flops and always wear that brand as they last so well. She’s obviously had them years and her dirty crow feet have broken them over the years. She’s the biggest beg I don’t get how people can’t see it .....
It took both Jason & Brooke to drop off a new pair!! Bet they were tied on the roof rack like surfboards!! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It took both Jason & Brooke to drop off a new pair!! Bet they were tied on the roof rack like surfboards!! 😂🤣
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Bury me now

I’m hoping to see a bit of gaz later amongst the pissed up boomerangs, the flicks of hair, flashing of massive teeth and gums and flying flip flops

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why is this stupid skank even wearing cheap nasty flip flops in a work place really ,health and safety at its best OMG shocking . Errr no. Why is she not wearing sensible work shoes 90p primark flipflops Or even flip flops in a work place your having a laugh. What planet is Beggy on. Good god some one report .her sort it out really. She is beyond a joke . Helpppppppp she is just thick and stupid

Last edited:
Why is this stupid skank even wearing cheap nasty flip flops in a work place really ,health and safety at its best OMG shocking . Errr no. Why is she not wearing sensible work shoes 90p primark flipflops Or even flip flops in a work place your having a laugh. What planet is Beggy on. Good god some one report .her sort it out really. She is beyond a joke . Helpppppppp she is just thick and stupid
And driving in them 🧐

Reactions: 6
The Links episode was just plain embarrassing. Who doesn’t know that silver tarnishes and needs to be cleaned? And how rude to the friends who had clubbed together to buy the bracelet, I hope they aren’t on Instagram!

Reactions: 8

Not that Beggy cares, she allows her daughter to drive with her phone on her lap, both her and Jason have been in cars recently & not worn a seatbelt...they don’t give a duck! Maybe it’ll take something serious for them to all wake up!!!!

Reactions: 3
Which is against the law and you can be heavily fined for!
I know. And if she’d have had another pair of shoes in her car, then she wouldn’t have needed a new pair brought to her by B & J she’s have gone to the car to get them.

Reactions: 4
I know. And if she’d have had another pair of shoes in her car, then she wouldn’t have needed a new pair brought to her by B & J she’s have gone to the car to get them.
That is very true, I hadn't thought of that, so she has openly admitted, by default that she drives in flip flops...tut tut Beggy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.