Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs I wanted a nice quiet morning, let the kids lie in but no she goes from whispering, then the next video squealing full blast and wakes a street up.

Pay day is it Becky? Sheโ€™s hyper.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her stories from yesterday/watched them last night, so yeh Jason got home from work and washed my car it was covered in tit- common as muck why story about such rubbish ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 7
The pink unicorn sweat shirt she bought from one of her followers is like something a 6 year old would wear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Massive catch up with her mum and dad. Well that proves how long its been since she bothered to see them.

Reactions: 10
I made the fatal mistake of watching stories in the bank yes you got it itโ€™s quiet an beggy screams good morning at the top of her bleeping lungs ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Note to self be more careful!

What the duck are them sticky tit things ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thereโ€™s no hope for your slime tits beggy no hope at all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those tit cups... How is that supposed to work, you'd only fit aaa cup size in there. Just buy a decent bra that works with your cup size.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg,beggy has had another sort out of her clothes,the pile of stuff she is getting of is insane and that's not including the dresses,but you can guarantee she will be back at the car booty on Sunday buying more clothes..

Reactions: 8
Well blow me down with a feather...
Is Becky the beg doing something nice and giving some of her clothes away to someone in need?
Didnโ€™t like the bit about the charity shops tho, charities have to charge a certain amount due to overheads etc, but they still need donations! I feel as though sheโ€™s more worried about anyone making money from her clobber.

Reactions: 9
She could give another three quarters of it away and still have more clothes/shoes & bags than the average person. I have one wardrobe for my clothes & one 5 drawer chest of drawers. I just couldnโ€™t cope with all that in one room, surely spiders & beasties must live in those little boxes she has & spin their webs along the rails of clothes...yuck, I just couldnโ€™t cope!!! ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿฆ—๐Ÿœ

• Sick
Not giving to charity worryโ€™s me. They may charge for the items but thatโ€™s the whole point of it. To raise money for the charity the support. I also gift aid so they claim the tax back. The price will cover the shop overheads but anyone that works there is normally voluntary. If we all stopped giving to charity then they wouldnโ€™t have the money.

But good to see the clothes are off to a womenโ€™s centre

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.