Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“118 days till Christmas”

“I’m a massive dick head”

Eurgh, her claw hand when she’s scratching her chest 🤢🤮🤢 makes me want to vomit everytime I see her do that. Her nails must be absolutely disgusting underneath!
She's broken one today 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Someone must've messaged her and told her as she's just done a story calling herself a plonker 😂😂😂

As if she's drawn a £50 on some paper in place of a £50 note...why?
Probably because she hasn’t got £50 until she gets paid tomorrow!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Catching up on stories. What can I say. There is never going to be an emergAncy 🤨🧐
It’s been changed. But you can see the tear in the cardboard backing 😴

I’ve been out all afternoon but I’m still giggling about the ‘Break Glass In Case Of Emergency’ frame...It doesn’t even make sense. Why does she make these ridiculously cheap looking gifts, it’s bloody horrible, it looks like a 5 year old has done it! And now she’s putting 50 lolly pops in a jar for him...Stop it, Beggy. Please stop it! 🙈

You have no end of talent - Stop the world, I want to get off!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so predictable with regards to Hinch! I’m sure hinch shared that same quote about social media earlier, now she’s sharing it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Puke alert, she's storying from her pit again and did a half arsed attempt at using the cringy intro, who does she think she is...?
Oh and OBVIOUSLY she's at work tomorrow and Jason is on a bike ride and Brooke's at work, she's having a pottery day today (just for a change) thanks for that Beggy, I can now start my day safe in the knowledge that you're a bell end 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she pronounce accessible with an E and not an A!
Is it her accent or just that she’s thick?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.