Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done it. She’s actually done it. This is absolutely priceless!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s done it. She’s actually done it. This is absolutely priceless!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Someone must've messaged her and told her as she's just done a story calling herself a plonker 😂😂😂

As if she's drawn a £50 on some paper in place of a £50 note...why?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Bet she only realised because we showed her the mistake! Damn I wish I’d not said anything now!

Hi Beggy 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We all know she has the worst grammar know. To mankind but bloody hell google the spelling if it’s a gift 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually think she enjoys the element of shocking people by saying this and the attention and messages she will get as a result
Yes, I absolutely agree. She's getting off (so to speak) on us all commenting . I had a family member who had anorexia + the more we commented on it / her weight/eating etc the more she thrived on it. Cemented the thoughts that she was in control. It's a very strong and dark illness 🙄

Reactions: 10
Half the scrabble pieces look discoloured and dirty .... I’m sure she’s going to say she thought of this by herself even though loads of company’s make this sort of thing..... we don’t need to know about your highlights for the 1000 time this month Becky no one care

Reactions: 9
Omg the spelling lol. Then going on about gift ideas like she’s the inventor of them! Jesus Christ 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I'd never have thought of 'always putting grapes and apple' in a salad.

Who'd have thought it eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we believe there will be chicken and a jacket potato to go with that??
As much as she annoys me she quite clearly needs help and I hope she gets it soon

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand when she says “lush” either 😩

That isn’t a jacket potatoe there baby potatoes 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is a liar. Nobody has asked her to share what she eats? It’s embarrassing to watch. Get a life women !

Reactions: 11
Not sure why anyone would ask her what she eats and why they have asked her to share, the mind boggles

Reactions: 10
Break glass in case of EMERGANCY...sweet f*ck. Would you not make sure you have spelled something correctly before making it into a birthday present!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“118 days till Christmas”

“I’m a massive dick head”

Eurgh, her claw hand when she’s scratching her chest 🤢🤮🤢 makes me want to vomit everytime I see her do that. Her nails must be absolutely disgusting underneath!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.