Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she hasn’t eaten all day either.

Her mental health needs attention as well as the anorexia. She’s not well at all. She’s gone down hill all year, it’s uncomfortable to watch now.
Agree completely, a lot of us here have been saying that for a long time. Her social media fame seems more important to her than her physical & mental health though, I never understand why her close friends & family don’t step in & say something.

Reactions: 11
So she’s having breadcrumbs for tea..... that she’s chewing off some frozen mushrooms......

Aren’t breaded mushrooms usually a starter or a side to a main meal!? She’s defo got issues that need addressing 🙈

Reactions: 12
dinner is ‘breaded’ - breaded nothing. Jason eats the mushrooms - are you actually for real.
That’s actually on a level concerning to me as an adult. Surely those around her can see she has massive issues. That is very alarming to me and I don’t even like her!
I actually think she enjoys the element of shocking people by saying this and the attention and messages she will get as a result

Reactions: 12
I can't cope with the mushrooms 😭😭 who on earth does that??
I gave my daughter fish fingers once and she didn't like the breadcrumbs she only ate the fish. So what did I do next time?? I bought just fish to cook for her.
Please beggy just buy yourself breadcrumbs and stop ruining the breaded mushrooms!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tell me I'm not the only one that gets pissed off with this see when shes whispering and you turn your volume up to try make out what drivel shes blabbing on about then it goes onto her next load of drivel and she blows the ears off you shouting in that high pitched voice. I swear to duck I want to bounce my phone off the floor whilst sitting with the fear of that screeching voice burning my brain and bursting my ear drums 😤😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched the stories about the breadcrumbs and oh my god. Haven’t any of her followers said something to her or her FAMILY?! She’s obviously nervous about this trip to Las Vegas and how she’s going to look but seriously, she needs an intervention. As much as she gets on my nerves, I’m concerned.

Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched the stories about the breadcrumbs and oh my god. Haven’t any of her followers said something to her or her FAMILY?! She’s obviously nervous about this trip to Las Vegas and how she’s going to look but seriously, she needs an intervention. As much as she gets on my nerves, I’m concerned.
She said Jason’s on a health kick but she ‘obviously’ isn’t...
She doesn’t see it, or she does and she quite likes the attention it brings her. She wants her weight loss to be noticeable, that is what she strives for. It’s all very sad! No wonder she has zero energy, if you don’t fuel the fire you’re bound to burn out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Didn't she have her oven cleaned recently? because she ran that competition, maybe she doesn't want to get it dirty before Christmas!

Also, wash Brooke’s bedroom waste paper bin out, it’s filthy, no wonder you found a spider living in it 😏
Brooke is 19, she should wash her own filthy bin out instead of mirror pouting!
They strike me as a very self absorbed pair to be honest.

Reactions: 13
Brooke is 19, she should wash her own filthy bin out instead of mirror pouting!
They strike me as a very self absorbed pair to be honest.
Brooke’s too busy posting selfies to clean her bin 😂 My daughter is 19 in January,is at Uni but has her own flat and it’s immaculate. She pays her own bills, cooks for herself and acts like an adult. Brooke is a spoilt little brat who will always rely on Mummy & Daddy to do everything for her.

Reactions: 15
So she’s having breadcrumbs for tea..... that she’s chewing off some frozen mushrooms......

Aren’t breaded mushrooms usually a starter or a side to a main meal!? She’s defo got issues that need addressing 🙈
Yes! We have them as a starter If I'm cooking spag bol 😋😋 but we get the fresh ones or I make my own. I can't see frozen being nice at all. Soggy and watery....yum!

Tea tonight - Potato gratin
Tea tomorrow - Home made coleslaw
Tea Friday - Air fried Fish Fingers
Tea Saturday - Chop
Tea Sunday - Bacon Buttie from her new gadget!
Dessert -Frozen Raspberries 🤣

**Repeat Every Week**

There ya go Beggy fans, I’ve done a week in the life of Beggy cooking for you all! 😂
You forgot the kOng Po noodles x😂😂😂

What sane person would actually admit to eating the breadcrumbs as a meal?
That's exactly it, she isn't sane.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.