Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never feel the need to write in capitals but WHO THE duck IS ASKING HER TO SHARE WHAT FOOD SHE BUYS AND COOKS!!

Who are you bleeping weirdos! This is why people like Beggy get as many followers as they do. The world is full of tragically simple minded people who will copy your style, your house and evidently your food shop. This is beyond a joke now
Proof she actually eats?

Reactions: 5
She’s trying to find the next big cleaning cloth that’s better than minky 😂😂😂 Oh you hinch wannabe beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said it hard for them because she, Jason both work shifts, but its not that difficult to make a lasagne or shepherds pie and then reheat it and cook a bit of fresh veg when you get in from work! Even her stupid 19 year old could do that I'm sure!

Reactions: 11
I never feel the need to write in capitals but WHO THE duck IS ASKING HER TO SHARE WHAT FOOD SHE BUYS AND COOKS!!

Who are you bleeping weirdos! This is why people like Beggy get as many followers as they do. The world is full of tragically simple minded people who will copy your style, your house and evidently your food shop. This is beyond a joke now
Well that will be a short story if she did one on what she cooks,all I've ever seen her do is the kung po(with the bits taken out)or the potato gratin thing from Lidl.Can't believe anyone has actually asked her to show what she buys and cooks,and the bullshit about the cleaning,she only cleans once in a blue moon !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh here we go already counting days till Christmas wtf is this woman so bored with her life she is waiting for Christmas to add yet more tinsel tit decor shut up woman and bore of and do a real job you lazy twit

• Haha
Reactions: 7

It is a case of can't cook won't cook. Love to see what she actually shows her cooking. My guess some homemade coleslaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg cooking?! Is she for real? Anything I have seen her cook looks horrible anyway 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tea tonight - Potato gratin
Tea tomorrow - Home made coleslaw
Tea Friday - Air fried Fish Fingers
Tea Saturday - Chop
Tea Sunday - Bacon Buttie from her new gadget!
Dessert -Frozen Raspberries 🤣

**Repeat Every Week**

There ya go Beggy fans, I’ve done a week in the life of Beggy cooking for you all! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Tea tonight - Potato gratin
Tea tomorrow - Home made coleslaw
Tea Friday - Air fried Fish Fingers
Tea Saturday - Chop
Tea Sunday - Bacon Buttie from her new gadget!
Dessert -Frozen Raspberries 🤣

There ya go Beggy fans, I’ve done a week in the life of Beggy cooking for you all! 😂
Don't forget hard boiled eggs with the egg cooker.😄

• Haha
Garlic mushrooms on the menu tonight...
Mic drop.

Garlic mushrooms for tea, minus the mushrooms. So just basically some fried batter. I mean wtf??? Becky do not start giving food advice, this could be very dangerous to any vulnerable followers.

I’m absolutely gobsmacked after this morning she’s just showed us what she’s eating tonight. Omg I’m shocked, she needs help.

Reactions: 15
dinner is ‘breaded’ - breaded nothing. Jason eats the mushrooms - are you actually for real.
That’s actually on a level concerning to me as an adult. Surely those around her can see she has massive issues. That is very alarming to me and I don’t even like her!

Reactions: 12
Mic drop.

Garlic mushrooms for tea, minus the mushrooms. So just basically some fried batter. I mean wtf??? Becky do not start giving food advice, this could be very dangerous to any vulnerable followers.

I’m absolutely gobsmacked after this morning she’s just showed us what she’s eating tonight. Omg I’m shocked, she needs help.
I don’t get it, does she not cook a proper meal for Brooke? Very concerning 😳

dinner is ‘breaded’ - breaded nothing. Jason eats the mushrooms - are you actually for real.
That’s actually on a level concerning to me as an adult. Surely those around her can see she has massive issues. That is very alarming to me and I don’t even like her!
I had to go back and listen again to what she had said about the mushrooms I thought I had misheard that all she eats/has eaten is the breaded part, I agree it is concerning behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Did I mishear??? All she’s having is the breaded part of a breaded mushroom? Nothing else? Seriously? WTF! I dread to think of all the vulnerable people watching, thinking that is okay for a main meal. Someone she knows needs to step in and help her ASAP.

Reactions: 13
Why would you inform 66k people that you only eat the coating from garlic mushrooms for your main meal! Does she realise she will have some young, vulnerable people watching every move that she makes.
Sorry but giving out that kind of information is very irresponsible. She really does need some help! Who works an 8 hour shift & then eats that. Becky do yourself a favour & go and see your GP, you are slowly destroying your own body!

Reactions: 22
Why would you inform 66k people that you only eat the coating from garlic mushrooms for your main meal! Does she realise she will have some young, vulnerable people watching every move that she makes.
Sorry but giving out that kind of information is very irresponsible. She really does need some help! Who works an 8 hour shift & then eats that. Becky do yourself a favour & go and see your GP, you are slowly destroying your own body!
I bet she hasn’t eaten all day either.

Her mental health needs attention as well as the anorexia. She’s not well at all. She’s gone down hill all year, it’s uncomfortable to watch now.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.