Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brooke’s away with her rich in laws to be. Dying to see how bargain Boggy replicates this holiday.

She’s only interested if it’s the cheapest she can get.

Reactions: 3
Just realised, it's Friday & she hasn't played that stupid song yet! Thank duck! Must of thrown her having manny while Brooke is gallivanting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't I understand why the little fella couldn't go on holiday aswell? If he 'mother' are going to be part of that family surely he goes on holiday aswell? Wouldn't it be nice for him to go on holiday? Or is that asking too much from that spoilt selfish little madam 🤔

Reactions: 8
Is Brooke pregnant. Have a I missed an announcement. Looks it in black costume …
Yup, looks like she's a good few months along.🙄 Knew it wouldnt take her long, she obviously doesn't like working and there's no worries now she's marrying into money.... 🤑

Reactions: 6
Someone has commented underneath her pics and Brooke said it’s the all inclusive food 😂
Yeah she doesn’t look to have a bump in her story posted today (carefully designed to show off her ‘hunk’s’ watch and dinky little man bag ).

I think Brooke just likes to be the focus of attention.

Reactions: 4
Lovely crepe-y cleavage from sun damage there.

Brooke is well-suited - she is all about the surface. Something her always understated and elegant mother taught her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3