Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bit of a hypocrite on your latest post Becky how about spend time with your bleeping mum. Your things that matter is booze and shopping and shagging your best mates man in the shed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually can’t even bare to see her name let alone her face anymore 🤢 I watched her video the other morning and the dry old spit she had at the side of her mouth 🤢🤢 bleeping gross to not notice that story after story and carry on talking with it looking like a stringy piece of chewing gum! Smelly old hag!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So her new next trainers make a horrible squeaky, squelchy noise? When will she realize you buy cheap, you buy twice. Buying all the tit she does isn't "bargains" they're all cheap cuz its all tit lol......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh now she’s been gifted a bleeping snuzpod for her grandchild!!!!!!
Really bleeping winds me up. Mac doesn’t mind being bleeping filmed now does he! My husband and I had to scrimp and save for our snuzpod and pricks like her and hinch get gifted items they can clearly afford. I’m done 😡😡😡😡😡😡

She’s clearly only in this to get all the freebies she ca the desperate dried up hag. Bitter? Yes I am. I’m so sick of seeing people like her gifted tit that most of us would have to save up for. FFS.

Do snuz really think they’ll get more sales from her account??? Silly parts. They could’ve gifted me one and got more sales from my account of about 50 followers? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 33
Really bleeping winds me up. Mac doesn’t mind being bleeping filmed now does he! My husband and I had to scrimp and save for our snuzpod and pricks like her and hinch get gifted items they can clearly afford. I’m done 😡😡😡😡😡😡

She’s clearly only in this to get all the freebies she ca the desperate dried up hag. Bitter? Yes I am. I’m so sick of seeing people like her gifted tit that most of us would have to save up for. FFS.

Do snuz really think they’ll get more sales from her account??? Silly parts. They could’ve gifted me one and got more sales from my account of about 50 followers? 🤣🤣🤣
Snap!!!!! Agree with every single thing you’ve wrote! I had to get my snuzpod second hand!!

So frustrating...

Reactions: 15
Some of the tit she comes out with is unreal “I was really pissed off because boots didn’t have the same offer on as SuperDrug even though they’re the same brand of lipstick” they’re two different shops love, they’re competitors for a reason🤷🏼‍♀️🙃
This is a whole new level of stupid🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

It baffles me it really does. She ain't having a baby for christ sake, she as been living up to her name beggy that's for sure

Reactions: 11
I bought a snuz cot and change table ,cost us allot -🤷‍♀️I thought it was more upmarket,now not so sure ,slightly annoying,they cost a fortune for others - I think they gifted ptwm one as well -anywhooo as for all the other buys-it’s all gone a bit mental,I did enjoy this account once upon a time-her need to buy is mental-but tit sells-so true - I like watching now to remind myself not to buy the tit that’s popular rather than the opposite 👌

Reactions: 10
Obviously she has another window company coming at 3. OBVIOUSLY

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can not bleeping believe snuz have gifted her snuzpod for her granddaughter, I have recently bought one myself and I honestly want to return it and buy a Chicco next to me because they don’t gift these absolute begs their products. I’ve sent snuz an email as I think it’s disgusting and I’m sick of seeing it! Maybe they should stop giving away stuff and lower their prices!

“Look Mac OBVIOUSLY if you want the free stuff I have to take pictures of you”

Pictures taken ! now off you duck !

Classic

How was the baby shower .....?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And not one thank you to SnuzUk -She thinks she’s above thanking anyone anymore. Absolute bleeping bell end she is, bet she’s the biggest chav on that housing development, no wonder you never see her talk/ mention any neighbours, I bet they all bleeping hate the old bag!!!

I’m gonna shut up in a minute but while I got the balls to post 😂 I think she’s slightly ocd,not knocking ocd sufferers,I have it with hoovering 🙊but not medically diagnosed-yet!- we all cope in unique ways-I’ve concluded Becky couldn’t stop stories even if she wanted to -the lack of content is a give away-her mind is driving forward the next fantasy project (her conservatory gets it this time) her need to follow through this project is so strong and there is no one that will stand in her way,she cant wait once she’s gunning for something- and I think her world falls apart if she’s stopped from carrying out the things her brain has set on -hence why her family put up with /ignore /do their own thing. I used to think oh wow she does what she wants ,they have such independent lives,nothing like what I do at weekends , and a part of her strong will to execute these very important jobs (even her stupid shopping trips) actually made me think slightly more independently at times too (I’m talking ages ago now -not lately) but her fragile mind is so evident-and I think only things severe will stop her storying now. I remember when she had the bad burn,threw her off her routines and daily life for a long while and her mental state was struggling her voice even changed-it’s so mad how you can evaluate people who put themselves out there so easily- but I think influencing is now so so intense it’s so triggering for everyone (even me at times) People’s attitude and behaviours can rub off on others and it doesn’t make them right-and I no longer think Becky is right-that’s why I started reading this site actually-I thought I was alone with my thoughts before this.

Reactions: 12
Not sticking up for her but hate how they have accepted it off her though but don’t want to know her any other time. Shame really

Reactions: 17
I can not bleeping believe snuz have gifted her snuzpod for her granddaughter, I have recently bought one myself and I honestly want to return it and buy a Chicco next to me because they don’t gift these absolute begs their products. I’ve sent snuz an email as I think it’s disgusting and I’m sick of seeing it! Maybe they should stop giving away stuff and lower their prices!
👌🏻👍 this is spot on! I messaged them when they gifted Hinch hers and they just weren’t interested. When it comes to things we’ve had to save for for or babies it makes my blood boil!

Reactions: 7
I’m gonna shut up in a minute but while I got the balls to post 😂 I think she’s slightly ocd,not knocking ocd sufferers,I have it with hoovering 🙊but not medically diagnosed-yet!- we all cope in unique ways-I’ve concluded Becky couldn’t stop stories even if she wanted to -the lack of content is a give away-her mind is driving forward the next fantasy project (her conservatory gets it this time) her need to follow through this project is so strong and there is no one that will stand in her way,she cant wait once she’s gunning for something- and I think her world falls apart if she’s stopped from carrying out the things her brain has set on -hence why her family put up with /ignore /do their own thing. I used to think oh wow she does what she wants ,they have such independent lives,nothing like what I do at weekends , and a part of her strong will to execute these very important jobs (even her stupid shopping trips) actually made me think slightly more independently at times too (I’m talking ages ago now -not lately) but her fragile mind is so evident-and I think only things severe will stop her storying now. I remember when she had the bad burn,threw her off her routines and daily life for a long while and her mental state was struggling her voice even changed-it’s so mad how you can evaluate people who put themselves out there so easily- but I think influencing is now so so intense it’s so triggering for everyone (even me at times) People’s attitude and behaviours can rub off on others and it doesn’t make them right-and I no longer think Becky is right-that’s why I started reading this site actually-I thought I was alone with my thoughts before this.
Totally agree with this 🙌🏼
We’ve often said here that she needs some help but I don’t think Becky sees anything wrong in her thought process or behaviour 😏

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.