Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure anyone would be bleeping thrilled to open this Christmas morning! What a good boy you must have been for a glass with some pound stretcher fudge rammed in ..oh with a cable tied bow obvs, got to keep it classy you lot.. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคข
All the โ€˜craftsโ€™ are shoddy as duck! Canโ€™t even put the fudge neatly in the glass to make it semi decent ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sure anyone would be bleeping thrilled to open this Christmas morning! What a good boy you must have been for a glass with some pound stretcher fudge rammed in ..oh with a cable tied bow obvs, got to keep it classy you lot.. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคข
Swear there is a white hair on the fudge in the second glass too ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿค”

• Sick
Reactions: 6
On her stories today she looks ill. She looks absolutely knackered. Now I have an illness that causes chronic fatigue and even I look better than that. Her eyes look like sheโ€™s never slept. She really needs to sort her diet out. I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if she does have chronic fatigue syndrome or something as thatโ€™s triggered sometimes by stressing the body and boy does she abuse hers. Many with anorexia end up with CFS type illness. Alcohol is a stressor on the body as is poor nutrition. Come on Becky wake up, anyone knows alcohol, sugar etc stresses our bodies and can lead to illness. She seriously looks ill.

Reactions: 7
The way she says words with a C/K/CK and makes a point of saying words with an emphasis on the C/K/CK makes me cringe! I only watched a couple of minutes of her IGTV and i switched off cs of the emphasis on the C/K! I know people have an accent, i have a strong accent but i dont make a point of saying things like that. Nit picking a little, maybe so but christ on a bike Beggy, if you wanna make a point of saying certain words clearly, you can ar least learn how to say the word 'obviously' properly. Its obviousLY not obviousee! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

If her mum wanted privacy and not be used as a way to get sympothy then so be it BUT if that was the case, Beggy wouldn't mention all of her mums health buisness on instagram and also film her and pouty brooke taking flowers to her.. Nothing is private in this womans life, she even tells us all that shes put a wash on. Good for you, pal. Good for you. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Becky canโ€™t wait to go to LOS VEGUS ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ my gosh how can she not say her favourite holiday destination correctly ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the duck are those trainers. ยฃ2 yeezys is she off her nut!! She obviously canโ€™t think they are genuine? There something my 19 year old lad would wear.

I asked my husband how old he thought she was when she was wearing her Mickey mouse vest top and he said mid 50โ€™s ๐Ÿคฃ i said no apparently sheโ€™s 40. He said duck me she hasnโ€™t weathered well has she, whereโ€™s her fukin boobs?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello all! Which one of you โ€˜beautsโ€™ saved the now infamous โ€˜duck UPโ€™ clip? On what feels like the longest shift ever and I need a sneaky laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those yeezys are fake ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ they look nothing like the real pair. Mate sheโ€™s like 60 why she wearing yeezys for ๐Ÿ˜ฉ sheโ€™s so embarrassing honestly!

• Haha
How much money do you think sheโ€™s spent just this week alone on utter rubbish???
All of it is trash...the river island stuff is in the sale because no one else wants it!!!
Yeezys..come on for ยฃ2 is she absolutely simple๐Ÿฅด
Her family must be completely embarrassed by her sheโ€™s bonkers!
What an earth does her husband do for work to support all this spending??

Reactions: 6
You would think with them new specs she brought you would stop saying raspberry and get it right and say bleeping pink! Yes pink beggy. Think you need to take them specs beck and get a refund oh no you don't do that either just buy again

Reactions: 5
Does she seriously think those yeezys are real. She will be thinking she's Kayne West next

• Haha
ยฃ2 and she thinks those yeezys are real ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Those trainers are as fake as her nails & eyelashes!!!

Reactions: 4
If any further confirmation was needed that Mac and his Girlfriend canโ€™t stand her .... she didnโ€™t even get invited to the baby shower yesterday!!!!!! Phoebe has posted photos of it. So not only did they not want the โ€œqueen of craftโ€โ€™s input for the decor, they didnโ€™t even fuckin invite her!!!! Iโ€™m crying! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
My older sister is the same age as Beggy (57) if she came over to my house wearing those trainers Iโ€™d be giving her a dry slap.
If any further confirmation was needed that Mac and his Girlfriend canโ€™t stand her .... she didnโ€™t even get invited to the baby shower yesterday!!!!!! Phoebe has posted photos of it. So not only did they not want the โ€œqueen of craftโ€โ€™s input for the decor, they didnโ€™t even fuckin invite her!!!! Iโ€™m crying! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
OMG no way!
And she did duck all yesterday so she had no excuse to say she couldnโ€™t go or was working.
Me thinks the Babyโ€™s Mamma hates Granny ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mac and his girlfriend obviously didn't want the baby shower plastered all over insta for strangers to gawp at,cos beggy would have filmed the whole thing.They just didn't want her turning up in that neon pink suit and 60's style hairband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thats bleeping hilarious I donโ€™t blame them I wouldnโ€™t want the bucktoofed pigeon legged slobbering spit fest at my baby shower either popping balloons with her budgie feet and contaminating cupcakes with her soiled spades

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.