Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Just left my friend Kelly’s’ oh ok does Kelly live in Matalan then? Sorry, sorry.. A NEON PINK SUIT??? Is she having a laugh? 🤣 please stop Beggy you’re making yourself look a prick. And that headband ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ What is going on with her? Is she having a breakdown or something? Those earrings are tit, she can add green ears to her look when she’s walking around vegas. duck sake I can’t stand looking at those awful nails anymore 🤢 especially the close ups of the bleeping things! It’s not even just that they’re grown out it’s the fact they’re not painted properly and the acrylic doesn’t even reach the side of her nail! Looks like a 3 year old little girl has stuck them on with her new Fisher Price nail kit. Just wasted £12 on tattoo brow when her eyebrows are microbladed and a crap lip pencil.. ‘oh well’ yeah oh well, some people would be over the moon to even have £12 but you’re not bothered are you cos you can just dip into Jason’s money whenever you want. Drinking again.. does she ever stop?

And the stories this morning.. mate I can’t even. ‘Do you know what I’ve actually got no plans today, which is so unlike me’ YOU NEVER bleeping DO YOU THICK PRICK. ‘Pottering’ around your house is not ‘plans’ get over yourself, all you do is laze around sleeping in the day, drinking and shagging in a shed. Moaning Jason hasn’t brought her a cup of tea, Get off your boney old arse and get one yourself! Jason works his arse off and is still expected to run around after you on his day off while you’re in bed talking to strangers on your phone. Omg what is she even going on about? Just talking absolute tit about ordering stuff from China, going on and on about it for 20 stories straight. She’s definitely struggling for content 😂 Again fat shaming Jason saying he would eat all the sweets off it.. why do you have to say that? She has absolutely no respect for her husband it’s disgusting. What exactly is a sweet tree for then if it’s not for eating? If you don’t want people to eat them then make a bleeping plastic one you silly old twatbag. Erm.. she thinks people are gonna ask her to bring some bloody mints back from Vegas? You ok hun? 😂 sort yourself out will ya, bleeping hell. She’s so boring, talk about something else or duck off! The suns out and your family are there, why not do something with them and get off your phone. I’ve never seen them have a day out they just always seem to drink or Jason avoids her. ‘You just need some large headed pins’ YOU ARE A LARGE HEADED PIN! Also it’s wreath not ‘REEF’ 🙄 ‘can you tell I’m off work today’ is she actually ok? I mean how deluded is she that she thinks she only gets a day off once in a blue moon? She works part time so she has more days off than anyone else! She cringes me out when she calls Jason ‘Mr E’ 😂 duck off hun you make me feel embarrassed for you.

I haven’t even watched the rest, I need a break 🤦🏻‍♀️
I bloody love you 😂😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know people keep saying for her to go and spend time with her mum and I agree! But have you actually thought that her mother might not want her there, filming her and using her for sympathy!

Reactions: 7
I know people keep saying for her to go and spend time with her mum and I agree! But have you actually thought that her mother might not want her there, filming her and using her for sympathy!
She doesnt need to film it, like when she visits/goes out with imaginary friends or visits Her Son!

Reactions: 5
She’s run out of things to buy, paint or change. Sooooooo conservatory will be replaced, anyone else wishing really hard for a cowboy builder that leaves her till next June with no roof?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So her post yesterday that didnt # the mirror or westholme has vanished and a similar post is loaded today with everything tagged....dont read on here though do you beggy 🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh the irony she’s watching ‘shop well for less’ about people who spend way to much on nonsense! They would have a field day with Becky 😂

Reactions: 12
What on Earth is the headband about 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she looks a right pleb. I’m surprised Brooke doesn’t just tell her to stop it, she looks 60 trying to dress like an 18 year old and it’s at the point where I even fell embarrassed for her so god knows what the people around her must think they see her coming 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hi everyone first time posting but I cant bite my tongue any longer 😡 wtf does she get all of her money? New bathroom, Las Vegas, now new conservatory!? Really! On top of the utter shite she feels compelled to buy every single day! That illumnious yellow bag though...class 🤦‍♀️ shes a cashier so presumably it's all husbands but even then! There is no limit?

Reactions: 9
Just picking up where I left off yesterday as I couldn’t stand to watch her any longer 🤢

That bleeping bright yellow bag.. what is actually wrong with this woman she has absolutely no idea what looks good does she? Is she seriously going to do her makeup just to do an insta tv 😂 so she will do stories looking like a bag of dog tit but has to wear makeup for insta tv?! What’s the bleeping difference??? Oh is it because she’s trying to be a YouTuber 😂 ‘how weird I’m filming me filming!’ bleeping hell she needs a life doesn’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️ ‘The parcel that came wasn’t even for me it was for jason’ god forbid HE spend his money instead of you, you saggy prick. ‘I might just do a Netflix and chill I was gonna say.. so yeah.. might just do a Netflix and chill’ I’m convinced she’s on some kind of drugs because I’ve never seen anyone so bleeping dumb in my entire life. ‘I’m now going to Morrison’s if you don’t hear from me you know I’ve been blown away’ mate of course you’re gonna be blown away you look like a lolly pop, a big fat head and a stick for a body, Jason could fart and you’d take off.

The IGTV.. how can she even possibly fit more clothes in that house.. why does she keep buying more when she has literally an entire room full that she doesn’t wear. She needs to get rid of them not keep buying more. She’s only keeping them so that her wardrobe room looks more full, she probably still has clothes from the 1900s in there when she was born. ‘I bought some little pink socks for the baby, they probably won’t approve but I couldn’t resist’ why buy them then if you know they won’t like them and won’t put them on her? Oh yeah cos they were in the sale so therefore you must buy them! Has it ever occurred to you that they might not approve because you have absolutely no taste and they don’t want their child looking like a baby prostitute? Why does she keep buying those stupid headbands? She’s gonna look a prized prick wearing those. Why is she lying about the pink suit? Nobody told her to buy it or that it looked good, stop lying Beggy and get a life 😂 they probably made a bet who could make you buy it. If she actually wears that out in public I will piss myself, she’s gonna look like a 90 year old flamingo. She seriously just said she’s gonna wear it to a wedding? If someone rocked up to my wedding wearing that I would tell them to stop trying to embarrass me and go home and change. And why is she still sitting there with that bleeping headband on? She actually thinks it looks good doesn’t she? 😂 Beggy you look a fanny take it off and sort yourself out hun. The bleeping suit and bag have honestly done my eyes some damage. Looking at that bleeping bag is like looking directly into the sun. Omg she’s bought a bum bag 😂😂 she’s bleeping bought a bum bag. She really thinks she’s 18 doesn’t she and not 97. I wish she’d stop, I think she is having a midlife crisis 😐 cheers for the flash of your saggy cleavage Beggy, just put me off my coco pops 🤢 ‘oh how funny they’re called Sandra, one of my best friends is called sandra’ is that why we’ve never heard of her before? 😂 I’m sure she just sees names and pretends they’re her friends, bless her. She’s definitely lonely isn’t she. The star earrings 🤣 ‘they’re only 99p so if you put them in a little box for someone for Christmas they would not know they were 99p’ I think they would know when their ears start turning bright green but whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s ripped those nails off 😭

Please tell me we aren’t getting an insta tv show everytime she buys tat! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She’s going to look proper class around los vegas I can imagine the locals “Oh look Hank here comes that funny giant from the hotel, wearing an ileostomy bag”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet she’s gutted she’s “working” tonight otherwise breakfast with Dawn and Shelley would turn into an all day shed sesh!

Reactions: 14
The scratching and the cleavage, uhh to much!
Why replace the conservatory ours has been up 12 years and still perfectly fine, she just spends spends spends
‘Just left my friend Kelly’s’ oh ok does Kelly live in Matalan then? Sorry, sorry.. A NEON PINK SUIT??? Is she having a laugh? 🤣 please stop Beggy you’re making yourself look a prick. And that headband ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ What is going on with her? Is she having a breakdown or something? Those earrings are tit, she can add green ears to her look when she’s walking around vegas. duck sake I can’t stand looking at those awful nails anymore 🤢 especially the close ups of the bleeping things! It’s not even just that they’re grown out it’s the fact they’re not painted properly and the acrylic doesn’t even reach the side of her nail! Looks like a 3 year old little girl has stuck them on with her new Fisher Price nail kit. Just wasted £12 on tattoo brow when her eyebrows are microbladed and a crap lip pencil.. ‘oh well’ yeah oh well, some people would be over the moon to even have £12 but you’re not bothered are you cos you can just dip into Jason’s money whenever you want. Drinking again.. does she ever stop?

And the stories this morning.. mate I can’t even. ‘Do you know what I’ve actually got no plans today, which is so unlike me’ YOU NEVER bleeping DO YOU THICK PRICK. ‘Pottering’ around your house is not ‘plans’ get over yourself, all you do is laze around sleeping in the day, drinking and shagging in a shed. Moaning Jason hasn’t brought her a cup of tea, Get off your boney old arse and get one yourself! Jason works his arse off and is still expected to run around after you on his day off while you’re in bed talking to strangers on your phone. Omg what is she even going on about? Just talking absolute tit about ordering stuff from China, going on and on about it for 20 stories straight. She’s definitely struggling for content 😂 Again fat shaming Jason saying he would eat all the sweets off it.. why do you have to say that? She has absolutely no respect for her husband it’s disgusting. What exactly is a sweet tree for then if it’s not for eating? If you don’t want people to eat them then make a bleeping plastic one you silly old twatbag. Erm.. she thinks people are gonna ask her to bring some bloody mints back from Vegas? You ok hun? 😂 sort yourself out will ya, bleeping hell. She’s so boring, talk about something else or duck off! The suns out and your family are there, why not do something with them and get off your phone. I’ve never seen them have a day out they just always seem to drink or Jason avoids her. ‘You just need some large headed pins’ YOU ARE A LARGE HEADED PIN! Also it’s wreath not ‘REEF’ 🙄 ‘can you tell I’m off work today’ is she actually ok? I mean how deluded is she that she thinks she only gets a day off once in a blue moon? She works part time so she has more days off than anyone else! She cringes me out when she calls Jason ‘Mr E’ 😂 duck off hun you make me feel embarrassed for you.

I haven’t even watched the rest, I need a break 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s always cycling, Jason is much fitter than her. She may be scrawny n scraggy but that doesn’t make her fit. He’s a saint to put up with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.