Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coincidence that all the questions were topics we have been chatting about on here..dont read tattle though do you beggy..🖕..and no tagging of the mirror or westholme in your latest post...HOW MANY TIMES 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
“I hope this answered some of your questions” ????? ERRR NO FUCJER ASKED YOU ANY, YOU GOT THEM OFF THE INTERNET!!! That woman seriously boils my piss

Reactions: 6
I’m just catching up on her stories . Does this woman ever stop friggin shopping ? Where does she get all the money ? Is she not a bit old for River Island ? It would put me off shopping there if I seen that dried up old prune shopping in River Island . Don’t think they’ll #gift you anything Becky ,you’re too old 😂

Reactions: 7
So basically, what she means is that she's been told by Mac and Phoebe that she isn't allowed to film at their house and share the baby all over her insta page!! Good for them!

Reactions: 23
I’ve just noticed she’s changed her lounge again it’s god awful what the hell is that colour it’s far to much looks cheap and tacky

Reactions: 4
i don’t care about he looks how she dresses, or even her foot long toes. But my heart sank when she said it’s bad news about her mum............. she said about it then in the next breath said in so many words how inconvenient it is cause she is busy and may be away.

DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT ??????????? NO REALLY DID I

If her poor mother has to go through what sounds a very nasty op. And she goes on her jolly’s she won’t just be some wanna be twit on insta. She will be lower than a snakes belly. Surely she would cancel her plans ???? It’s nothing special her old mans birthday that he really don’t care about and a few drunken weekends always or with her drunken friends.......... no son or daughter would really still carry on while their mother went through that. I have had to unfollow her I carnt get my head round how any one would be more concerned about her plans than her own mother’s health

Reactions: 20
When more people than ever in this country are in debt or having to use food banks to survive & feed their families, there goes Becky adding even more swipe ups to encourage more spending. Zero fucks are given about others as long as she’s lining her own pocket.
This coming from the woman who said she won’t advertise betting / bingo links as she’d feel bad people getting into trouble financially. You have zero conscience Beggy, none of you ‘influencers’ do. You’re all in it for your own greedy, personal gain!!!!
And she works in an arcade ffs!! 🙄

Reactions: 5
I just had to block her she is making my blood boil! I didn't follow Becky handout. She really thinks she is insta famous. Shopping again for hideous crao she won't ever wear. My god her painting is awful patchy walls in her pics, i noticed someone saying about her account at Christmas.. i love Christmas but she ruins it i have a balsam hill tree also but i do not cover it in cheap shite also you can't eve see her trees, and the drinks fridge that is the last thing she needs! Anorexia oh please drinking yourself into next week and clearly not eating but can pose for a selfie (full length) makes her look like she is looking for the sympathy vote. And how she talks about her mum is disgraceful it's like her mum being sick is an inconvenience! Everyone on the thread hits the nail on the head about her,

Reactions: 10
I still don’t like that people “personally” sl@g her off I don’t think there’s any need for that. But her speaking about her mum has made me so angry. If I had a trip booked it would be cancelled to be with my mum. She is acting like it’s a burden that her mums op has come at the wrong time of summer. Why is she not there every F’ing day helping her mum emotionally and physically? Oh be seen a differ side to her today and it’s just awful.

Reactions: 9
I still don’t like that people “personally” sl@g her off I don’t think there’s any need for that. But her speaking about her mum has made me so angry. If I had a trip booked it would be cancelled to be with my mum. She is acting like it’s a burden that her mums op has come at the wrong time of summer. Why is she not there every F’ing day helping her mum emotionally and physically? Oh be seen a differ side to her today and it’s just awful.
She’s selfish that’s why!!! I’d have moved heaven & earth for my Mother, especially through something as awful as cancer but she goes on as though her Mum is an encumbrance to her 😤

Reactions: 7
Morning children. Just checking nobody got bitten by the bed bugs last night?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s for nothing to report... well that’s a first! And she’s obviously off to work guys so you know, she’s gonna be knackered and can’t produce a million stories afterwards... :geek:

Reactions: 2
Why does she make such a big deal about going to work??? Don’t most 40 yr olds who have grown up kids work? isn’t this the normal?

The way she carries on about work you’d think she was a brain surgeon or something important!

Reactions: 11
Why does she make such a big deal about going to work??? Don’t most 40 yr olds who have grown up kids work? isn’t this the normal?

The way she carries on about work you’d think she was a brain surgeon or something important!
Because she has to keep everyone updated. Work, when she takes a tit. Content 😂

Reactions: 2
Her latest stories 😂😭😂😭 seeing as your still reading here Begs..... when are you going to address your rigged competitions?!?! Or Brooke driving with her phone in her lap?!?! Or your irresponsible encouragement for people to unnecessarily spend?!??

I also believe there’s no smoke without fire ..... does Jason really not have a child that he had a long time before he met you, that he’s had FA to do with?!

FINALLY ... people are not making stuff up “to make themselves look good” !!!! FFS 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Beggy is reading on here again, Hi beggy!!! Addressing the compensation money and extra kid that Jason is meant to have 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My god the extra lip smacking when she’s annoyed! duck off to your 2ps mate, we’ll see you at the end of your very tiring day at the seaside! why cover up your work shirt everyone knows where you work!!
Can address the subjects that have pissed you off but can not address how you are happy to be driven around (and allow) your daughter to drive with her phone in her lap??? Can not address the fact you never visit your mother, when you mention her she always seems to be an inconvenience to you.

Reactions: 10
I can’t understand the way she talks about her Mum, and how inconvenient her cancer is!!! FFS!!! I was supposed to taking my children on holiday last Saturday, but we’ve cancelled as my Dad is terminally ill, and doesn’t have long left. I cannot imagine going away on holiday and leaving him!! I don’t get it. I’m devastated at the prospect of losing my Dad, and watching her not give a duck about her Mum makes me so mad 😡😡 (apologies for the swearing)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.