Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally different she’s a con artist not really at all fake as fuck but Becky is a real person works a job hinch is conning the poor mate do your maths
So Becky doesn’t fix her competitions? Doesn’t come on here under a different name and fat shame and slag people off herself? She also does swipe ups without stating it’s an affiliate link and doesn’t add #ad to her stories for all the gifted shit she has been given which means she is in fact conning people too!

Honestly, some people

Reactions: 12
What the fuck are you on about lol Mrs Hinch is also a ‘real person’, she’s just got waaaay more followers and opportunities, if Becky had 2million followers she’d be the exact same, if not worse than Hinch
Do you know her?
Avoiding my question and asking me the same thing? Ok then no I don’t know her personally, and I’m thinking you do or you wouldn’t be sticking up for her so much, let’s not pretend your above that because your comments about Mrs Hinch say different

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is booboocleanz such a Becky username? And after her stories ‘setting the record straight’ this morning too

Reactions: 16
What did I miss yesterday? Did she say her mums cancer was bad timing because of her holiday?

Reactions: 1
What did I miss yesterday? Did she say her mums cancer was bad timing because of her holiday?
She said she has so much on in the next few months with holidays / Jason’s 50th etc and she may potentially not be around when the operation happens. God forbid she postpones anything for her own Mum though

Reactions: 5
Doubt it love! Becky doesn’t hide what her real life is hinch dose fake as fuck
Your poor spelling and lack of commas give you away, Becky.

Don’t slate Mrs Hinch. I’m sorry to say she’s far more of a lady than you are. She may have her faults but she doesn’t show nasty things, give us details of accidents, tell us her every move, force the camera on her family etc She doesn’t make a mockery of those people suffering from fatigue, making them feel ashamed and branding it ‘lazy bastarditis’, she doesn’t make a joke of chronic fatigue or early menopause. You make your followers feel like shit! You are also giving a very bad message to people with your spending addiction, so pot kettle!

Reactions: 13
What does Becky have against Hinch? Oh I know, 2.6million followers and more freebies than you could imagine. Can just imagine Becky going mental calling her a con artist every time she posts a gifted item she’ll be fuming she can’t do a big baby reveal of her grandchild like Mrs Hinch has done

Reactions: 10
Becky quoted in her live that she doesn’t wish to follow Mrs Hinch as cleaning accounts hold no interest to her as she knows how to clean and doesn’t need anyone showing her...

She now follows Hinch and classes LQOC as her friend & went to a ‘Cleaning influencers trade show’
Hypocritical bitch!!!

Reactions: 11
As a fellow bulimic , I second this wholeheartedly. I find her antics quite a trigger, but can't stop watching. I'm glad you are well now xx

Reactions: 9
Just watched the stories again, I’m sure it was mentioned on here that it was infact Jason that had another child not her so why is she saying ‘We’...If you’re going to tell your followers about what YOU read on here then at least tell them the story as it was written and not what you make up as you go along, Beggy!

Also, I’m no keyboard warrior, I’d happily say everything to your face that I write here and if you’d not have blocked me when I asked a polite question you’d know that.

I love how she plays the guilty party and hard done to one...

Crafty, bullshitting old hag!!!

Reactions: 7

Reactions: 2
Do you know what you need?
You need a night in the shed with Shelly and Jason!
Get off your high horse you uptight twunt.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.