Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The radiator won't be switched on. Just what every baby needs - a freezing cold room!

Just bin the bleeping radiator cover it's not like it's necessary anyway?! Poor child!!

Reactions: 15
I am so confused about this whole arrangement :oops:

Is the hag gonna MOVE IN with daughter dearest once the baby comes?!? It’s so crazy to me that they’ve set up this whole other flat for her when even a very independent girl will need her mum around at such a time. Brooke does not strike me as a very independent girl tho :censored:

My prediction - the hag redoes and kits out an entirely new nursery at tatty towers, plus big REVEAWWWWL, by mid January, then junior moves back in. Perfect cure for the usual post Christmas comedown eh Becky :LOL:

Reactions: 7
What on earth are those rugs on the floor in every room? Look like dead badgers!! The flat looks like a mini version of Beckys house. Just awful with tat everywhere.. poor baby! She posted the nursery saying the most special room? It’s BASIC at best.. grey boring no personality whatsoever

Reactions: 24
What on earth are those rugs on the floor in every room? Look like dead badgers!! The flat looks like a mini version of Beckys house. Just awful with tat everywhere.. poor baby! She posted the nursery saying the most special room? It’s BASIC at best.. grey boring no personality whatsoever
I thought the same. No theme, no personality. It’s so dull! No colour whatsoever.

No sign of Jo still … he’s long gone I think
I was going to say let’s have a guess how long it lasts - I give it six months - but you may of already won the bet.

Reactions: 6
In the photos of the nursery she appears to have posted a shot of the carpet fitters b*m crack!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think moving out will be the best thing for Brookieblessher it’s clearly Beggy who doesn’t want to let go. I bet the flat will change when she actually moves in and puts more of her stamp on it. She’s never been allowed to grow up and be independent. I hope she changes the locks as you can bet Beggys had a key cut!!!

Reactions: 10
I know she has that radiator cover on the heater but has said the heating won't be turned on in that room, how exactly is she going to heat it in the dead of winter!?

Screenshot_20221206_185858_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know she has that radiator cover on the heater but has said the heating won't be turned on in that room, how exactly is she going to heat it in the dead of winter!?

View attachment 1787170
But her builder told her not too paint something he had fixed for 3 days, she had her paintbrush out before left her drive ...so yeah

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
But her builder told her not too paint something he had fixed for 3 days, she had her paintbrush out before left her drive ...so yeah
The room/flat will be freezing! I really thought Brooke would of wanted a house/garden etc

Reactions: 5
I bet junior doesn't even move out and the whole flat reno was just for the insta REVEAWWWWL/something for the hag to do now she's bored of Christmas!

Reactions: 2
I bet junior doesn't even move out and the whole flat reno was just for the insta REVEAWWWWL/something for the hag to do now she's bored of Christmas!
Imagine if she really has just done it just for Instagram. I mean I wouldn't put it past her but duck me what a sad little life

Reactions: 4
Brooke has split from her boyfriend
Her instagram has no pics of him and her together anymore
Oh dear he stuck around probably got sick of monster in law young Brooke can rake in benefits now so beggy doesn’t have to pay

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.