Beckyhomesweethome #64 All that wonga spent on tat and you’re still an illiterate tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she’s so manic today
I know coz she’s doing more spending
She’s absolutely vile a cretin
Cannot stand her and her Xmas shite!! Fake ass hoe hoe hoe 🧑🏻‍🎄🤶🤶

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion bit late

Brooke’s up the duff, Beggy gives up a wardrobe oh that’s tuff!

Reactions: 10
She how low her mood was when she got back from John Lewis & hadn't seen anything she wanted to buy.
More like it was too out of her price range. It's no b&m / homebargains beggy

Reactions: 9
She didn’t think a tattoo would stay on her body forever? She really is a dumb witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Them hangers...the baby will of grown out of clothes to fit them in a few weeks....more plastic tatt for the rubbish

She's bloody 100mph manic today coz she's spending.....she's having botox...tattoo removal, getting lashes done...nails....her top lip sticks out now too..can tell by the way she's always touching it... oh yeh and fake teeth

Folk out here begs cant afford treats for themselves so please be more considerate with your bragging!!!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
She didn’t think a tattoo would stay on her body forever? She really is a dumb witch
She doesn’t like music??? Eh? Prancing around her kitchen to tit songs, badly lip syncing, going to parties and dancing like a demented old woman?! Course you don’t ya silly
cow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why????? Why????? Why is she still posting this irrelevant shite every Friday? She stopped doing it as it wasn't appropriate at the time.....there really is no need to start again 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not all hero’s wear a cape and not all money grabbing robbers wear a mask link link money money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not all hero’s wear a cape and not all money grabbing robbers wear a mask link link money money
Absolutely! She is all like look how helpful I am, follow this and you will get money off - I'm so kind!
But won't she won't tell you is she makes money off the links and codes!

• Heart
Oh save us all she is spraying everything black 👀
Such a jolly Xmas it will be….. though there is the candy cane monstrosity reef for a splash of chaos oops meant colour 😂

Reactions: 7
Flicking her greasy hair whilst talking to her camera just rolled out of bed she really is an utter disgrace...so yeah

• Haha
I think she won't know what hits her when baby arrives!! She's clearly stressing out already, and for good reason considering her life of recent years - pretty much uninterrupted leisure, posting ad codes and lounging in her pit for 17 hours a day!

If she thinks she's exhausted now... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reactions: 6
She never fails to deliver 😂😂😂😂 such an illiterate twit. Very appropriate word change at the end there by her iPhone, ‘begging’. 😂😂
I was just coming on to say the same thing, she is an embarrassment! Did she even buy anything from these small businesses? I'm guessing not, probably went in asking for freebies 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.