Beckyhomesweethome #64 All that wonga spent on tat and you’re still an illiterate tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She calls herself Mrs Christmas but I can not remember a time she has had an idea that wasn’t someone else’s or did a new craft, everything is reels etc from years past

Reactions: 11
She calls herself Mrs Christmas but I can not remember a time she has had an idea that wasn’t someone else’s or did a new craft, everything is reels etc from years past
I agree all she ever does is makes chocolate slabs, sweet trees and her crappy wreaths. She is one boring old bag.

Reactions: 14
I’m gonna have to stop watching as she’s getting on my tits already with the Christmas shite . It’s as boring AF same crap every year . Most people can’t afford to heat or eat this year and she’s banging on about buying all this shite .. bog off Becky 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My idea of a wreath is a circle, that u can see through the middle. She tie wraps that much shite on hers it's just a blob wreath full of pound shop & homebargains crap.
It'll probs pull the door knocker off with it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Six tubs of chocolates to made a tacky cone, so minimum £30. She really is away with the bleeping fairies!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Manic as ever this morning 😳🤯

New thread suggestion beckyhomesweethome #65 beckys always manic, the way she spends money makes jaysun panic!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Never known anyone who can constantly spend money like this woman.
And I don't mean the odd £20/£30 in B&M, it's literally hundreds and hundreds every single week, she must have a never ending money tree at the bottom of her grey, plastic garden.

It's bloody obscene. She had to order more because she's worried they won't match inside a wardrobe that no fucker will see.
She's bloody mental!!
Not sure why she is worrying about this stuff.

It's not her baby, the baby doesn't need matching coat hangers. It never will!

Any excuse for her to feed her shopping and Insta addiction, she 100% will.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not sure why she is worrying about this stuff.

It's not her baby, the baby doesn't need matching coat hangers. It never will!

Any excuse for her to feed her shopping and Insta addiction, she 100% will.
Exactly she is bloody disgusting with her obscene spending for nothing. It wasn’t that many weeks ago that she was doing budget shopping to try sympathise with her followers when really all she was doing was trying to up her engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's bloody obscene. She had to order more because she's worried they won't match inside a wardrobe that no fucker will see.
She's bloody mental!!
Which is hilarious, as her own coat hangers do not match in her stupid wardrobe room!! That woman is not right!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion
#65 Christmas sack?! beggy needs a smack, her brains fried from all this tat.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.