Beckyhomesweethome #64 All that wonga spent on tat and you’re still an illiterate tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL!

Do you reckon she thinks that decorative stuff you have around your home is like... Stuff your home wears? Rather than wares for the home?

I'm definitely overthinking this - she's never considered it at all.

Reactions: 4
She never fails to deliver πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ such an illiterate twit. Very appropriate word change at the end there by her iPhone, β€˜begging’. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I came here armed with a screen shot to say the same thing 🀣🀣

I was like I bet you did! 🀣

Nope nothing bought from these independent businesses, just begged! Why was she filming them? Surely she must have got something for it! She wouldn't just randomly go to Ipswich to film independent businesses.

No idea why anybody would want to get involved with her to be honest. She rushes everything she does to get it out there. If I was a small biz I'd stay clear of her.

Reactions: 5
She did this last year too if I remember correctly and #allaboutipswich gave her vouchers to spend to promote it.
She's always in Ipswich and never goes into these independent shops its always primark etc she'd never be promoting them unless she got something out of it.
Her yawning in the camera this morning moaning she's tired...here's an idea wait until you've woken up a bit before you show yr face people aren't that desperate to see you.
Sorry I'm still going on πŸ˜‚ her saying Brooke is going to have a chilled baby I hope to god the little thing is a whinger that screams and cries all day and night, I really want to see her knackered

Reactions: 11
Is she going to show us what she bought from the small businesses she loved then?

Reactions: 4
She never fails to deliver πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ such an illiterate twit. Very appropriate word change at the end there by her iPhone, β€˜begging’. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Good grief, the spelling and grammar on that ad post was shocking. How do these businesses think it's good PR πŸ€”πŸ€£

I thought it was really strange that she can jump from talking about the baby movement concerns and being, quite rightly, worried to then move swiftly into being all happy and chatty banging on about the #ad shopping thing.

I'm so glad I don't have to rely on begging, flogging tat and filming every minute as a "job". So tedious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.