Beckyhomesweethome #62 Becky’s room has had new plaster… let’s just wait for another disaster!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey tacky dressing room makes me want to vomit. It’s reeks of fast cheap fashion 🤢
The Shein order looked like utter bollocks that no one wants to buy, and don’t get me started on that orange blazer!
She’s got such an addictive personality it is unbelievable the amount of tit she has in just that one room! It makes my skin crawl all the clothes out on display!

Reactions: 9
Hey tacky dressing room makes me want to vomit. It’s reeks of fast cheap fashion 🤢
The Shein order looked like utter bollocks that no one wants to buy, and don’t get me started on that orange blazer!
She’s got such an addictive personality it is unbelievable the amount of tit she has in just that one room! It makes my skin crawl all the clothes out on display!
Everything that she pulled out was creased to duck as well. It’s all just rammed in on those rails, it’s genuinely revolting 🤢

Reactions: 7
Urging people to go to the shops and spend money as the high street is dying and all the clothing shops have closed...the only shopping I'm doing is at aldi for food for the family

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does she honestly think it’s a good look with those skinny legs and humongous feet in leopard print boats???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder did she actually pay for that dress . Bet her trip around was to introduce herself to them and her and about fees for wearing and advertising for them.

Reactions: 1
Lol "they had lots of the orange one in" yeah that's because no-one's fuckin buying em

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is she some kind of cxxxt she’s banging on today about supporting small business
Gets home then tells everyone everyone about primark etc she is an absolute tool

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.