Beckyhomesweethome #62 Becky’s room has had new plaster… let’s just wait for another disaster!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to be Brooke again booking her favourite restaurant and now wants to go on the same holiday...dear God woman get yr own life. If I was her age with her unlimited funds I'd be off somewhere exotic not on some 18-30 piss up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think brooke is looking the best she has in months/years!! She’s a healthy looking young girl trying to live her life and begs just keeps tagging along she has to copy everything brooke does it’s very strange.. get your own life becky!!

Reactions: 16
The obsession with doing everything becky does is not healthy at all.
I have a older child, and they go off for meals, drinks, holidays, no way I'd be copying what he does, it's odd.

Mind you she is odd. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We go away to different cities in the UK for anniversary and birthdays but we have this unwritten rule that we never go into a shop that we can visit at home.

She is the sort that travels to my home town and spends the day in the biggest Primark buying 99p flip flops 😂

Of course sometimes the only place we visit that we can visit at home is a Wetherspoons and thats because we decided a few years back to attempt to visit as many as we could before turning 50 😂😂
Ooooo where do you live i need to stock up on my 99p flip flops 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she going to guy 10 pairs of crocs now that (I'm assuming from her story) Eliza has a little pair?

Reactions: 5
Becky, Instagram and the way it chooses to run isn’t responsible for your income. Maybe you should have focussed on a more sustainable career instead of receiving (taxable) goods in lieu of a steady salary.

my heart bleeds for these influencers. They wanna think about how annoying it is to turn up for work and your hospital is escalated by 30 beds and you’re short 42 qualified nurses and 19 drs, then try doing it day in day out. To top it off you get 3 £70 parking fines in the post in one month despite having a staff permit, because the only spaces left were in the visitors car park.

Attachments

• Wow
I’m so glad they’re testing her for everything. Including her conglesterol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
CONGLESTEROL??!!!!! WTAF??? Illiterate old moose.
Well all i can say is, I work in a pharmacy & we have no medication to sort out conglesterol, so let's hope it's not serious 🙄🙄

• Haha
Apparently she keeps getting vertigo. But that weird kind of vertigo where you can still go out drinking, shopping and spend all day on your phone/watching Netflix.
Oh yeah, that full of tit type? Probs a prosecco hangover 24/7 there brutal them 🥴😅🤭

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but in the current economic climate how does this lazy bleep have all this money to keep shopping!!! Goes out today and comes home to deliveries! While I’m sat here finishing off my 40 hour working week keeping my head above water!!!!! Makes me so annoyed 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.