Beckyhomesweethome #62 Becky’s room has had new plaster… let’s just wait for another disaster!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of Nikki Grahame - very naive and immature. It must be the eating disorder, it’s stunted her mentally. She constantly tries to live her life through Brooke. It’s so weird.

Reactions: 13
Imagine being so stupid to compare a massive CITY like Manchester to her crappy little TOWN.
She said shopping in the town was better than the Trafford centre & better than her town, that will be cos it’s a massive city you absolute clown.

I’m also not sure she needed anymore blazers from Zara & Primark, and the £2.50 t shirt is grim

Stay down south Beggy, we don’t need you up north thank you

Reactions: 13
Imagine being so stupid to compare a massive CITY like Manchester to her crappy little TOWN.
She said shopping in the town was better than the Trafford centre & better than her town, that will be cos it’s a massive city you absolute clown.

I’m also not sure she needed anymore blazers from Zara & Primark, and the £2.50 t shirt is grim

Stay down south Beggy, we don’t need you up north thank you
Exactly this. What was she expecting? I had to stop watching her stories as it was winding me up more than usual with her describing my home City.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think going for a weekend to Manchester would be bad if that’s what fits your budget, but for someone with the amount of money that they somehow have, I don’t understand it.
My absolute dream that I will never be able to afford is the Maldives. The amount they spend in multiple trips to veygus they could go somewhere amazing like Maldives but no shops there is there

Reactions: 8
I don’t think going for a weekend to Manchester would be bad if that’s what fits your budget, but for someone with the amount of money that they somehow have, I don’t understand it.
My absolute dream that I will never be able to afford is the Maldives. The amount they spend in multiple trips to veygus they could go somewhere amazing like Maldives but no shops there is there
Becky in the Maldives.....it's tit innit, there's no Primark or Zara. Don't recommend it, there isn't even a B&M. So yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet her neighbours love her and brooke cackling in the garden at 6am

She has told insta where she stayed all weekend yet comes on today and put the price, I swear she bleeping infuriates me……a doctors appointment to be told don’t drink ye

Reactions: 3
Imagine the amazing holidays she could go on if she didn’t spunk all her money on utter tit!

I’m in Majorca for 4 nights for £178. She must of spent that just on more toot!!

QUOTE="Abce3456, post: 9822343, member: 17022"]
Imagine the amazing holidays she could go on if she didn’t spunk all her money on utter tit!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6
Manchester has some lovely culture to see in the city, art galleries, museums, beautiful buildings to explore, but all this clown wanted to do was shop & drink, no different to any other day.
She clearly is addicted to spending & drinking.
Like so many others on here have said, the amazing getaway she could have had.
I'm not calling Manchester at all, it's 20 mins away from me. But go celebrate at 20th wedding anniversary???

Reactions: 7
Manchester has some lovely culture to see in the city, art galleries, museums, beautiful buildings to explore, but all this clown wanted to do was shop & drink, no different to any other day.
She clearly is addicted to spending & drinking.
Like so many others on here have said, the amazing getaway she could have had.
I'm not calling Manchester at all, it's 20 mins away from me. But go celebrate at 20th wedding anniversary???
We go away to different cities in the UK for anniversary and birthdays but we have this unwritten rule that we never go into a shop that we can visit at home.

She is the sort that travels to my home town and spends the day in the biggest Primark buying 99p flip flops 😂

Of course sometimes the only place we visit that we can visit at home is a Wetherspoons and thats because we decided a few years back to attempt to visit as many as we could before turning 50 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Oh my god! She’s unhinged!
For the amount she's spent on those she could have got herself a pair of Birkenstocks! Comfiest things in the planet. She's absolutely disgusting, she doesn't suit that yellow because she's so sallow because of the not eating and drinking to excess.

Can you imagine her finger toes in those things🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Send her photos of your sandals that she e courage’s you to buy . Sneaky 🐮 it’s only so she can keep tagging the store so they send her freebies . I report every ad she puts up as Spam .

Reactions: 6
Oh my god! She’s unhinged!
Came here to say the same thing!

That is not normal behaviour! Her followers who she lovingly refers to as "you lot" is ordering them so she needs to make sure she gets them and if they don't have them she will cry 🙄

Get help Becky!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.