Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the stamping around in the mirror like a bleeping horse with her cotton bud legs 🤢 wtf is she wearing?! She’s dressed like she’s going on a year 5 camping trip
Literally came to say the same thing 😂 looking like a 5 year old in that horrendous outfit 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the duck is she wearing? Why does she feel the need to tell everyone where her clothes come from? Does she truly believe people are going to want to dress like that? 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s acting like a kid who has had too many E numbers galloping away in front of the mirror, what a total embarrassment she is 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s blatantly taking the piss out of her presents from Dawn. The ungrateful saggy old witch. If I was Dawn I would have poured that alcohol over her head and set fire to her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love that she’s telling everyone where her clothes are from. Beggy lemme tell you there is zero danger of anyone wanting to know where you got your kids looking getup from. ZERO!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She didn’t even give Dawn & Shelley any breathing space from getting home at 9pm last night! I have some fantastic friends who I’ve known since school but no way would they be on my doorstep the moment I got home from holiday, they’d give me chance to do some shopping, put the washing on and sort my life out before they got in touch because that’s what normal adults do!

Reactions: 12
I'm cracking up reading what I've missed since last night - I don't feel the need to look at her stories today as it's quite clear what they're about from the comments I've been reading and laughing about here 🤣🤣 Although I might just take a peek at her outfit .....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a bleeping ungrateful wanker!!! She really has some hideous traits. She’s a nasty witch. Straight on dawn and Shelley, moaning because Jason has alcohol, (probably needs to put up with you, you wench). Your friends took the time and effort to find you some gifts from their holiday (almost like she expects presents) have some bleeping respect!!
I’d have given her a slap and told her to #fuckup and duck off. She really is vile to everyone no wonder she only has one friend

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a bleeping ungrateful wanker!!! She really has some hideous traits. She’s a nasty witch. Straight on dawn and Shelley, moaning because Jason has alcohol, (probably needs to put up with you, you wench). Your friends took the time and effort to find you some gifts from their holiday (almost like she expects presents) have some bleeping respect!!
I’d have given her a slap and told her to #fuckup and duck off. She really is vile to everyone no wonder she only has one friend
What's with the #fuckup references, I missed it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I swear she thinks she’s Ulrika Johnson with these damn weather reports throughout the day.

That ‘oh no, it’s really raining’ at the end of the video of Dawn eating crisps cracked me up. Think Becky realised no one was listening to her 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why’s she so surprised she needs a Brolly? She’s only been weather watching for the past week 😑

Reactions: 6
She always takes the piss out of the things dawn buys her, last year they went on holiday and she took the piss out of the things that were brought back for her then too, she’s just an ungrateful cow. They probably didn’t buy her alcohol cos they think she’s had enough! And Jason deserves a drink for having to put with the whingy old bag! ‘Alright dawn stuff another one in’ how nasty is this bleeping woman, constantly pointing out when and what people are eating discreetly fat shaming them. Why don’t you go and eat a bleeping happy meal and cheer up a bit you miserable old woman. ‘Oh no we’ve all got brollys’ nobody gives a tit. It’s raining so yeah generally people take umbrellas out with them. Nobody is taking any notice of you because you’re an embarrassment. Just stop.

Reactions: 14
The bird does my head in with her constant “so yeah” and when she says succulents o swear my eardrums cry!
Or “cuppa tea, she talks with her teeth clamped together at the wrong time, and seriously how can that woman buy more and more tit, she’s definitely got a spending addiction and is just basically a show off, don’t even get me started on Brooke the bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She always takes the piss out of the things dawn buys her, last year they went on holiday and she took the piss out of the things that were brought back for her then too, she’s just an ungrateful cow. They probably didn’t buy her alcohol cos they think she’s had enough! And Jason deserves a drink for having to put with the whingy old bag! ‘Alright dawn stuff another one in’ how nasty is this bleeping woman, constantly pointing out when and what people are eating discreetly fat shaming them. Why don’t you go and eat a bleeping happy meal and cheer up a bit you miserable old woman. ‘Oh no we’ve all got brollys’ nobody gives a tit. It’s raining so yeah generally people take umbrellas out with them. Nobody is taking any notice of you because you’re an embarrassment. Just stop.
I know, jeez can’t Dawn eat without it being pointed out, same when Jason eats, eating is a normal thing Becky and so what if anyone puts a few pounds on, again that’s normal.

She is a piece of work and more and more people are noticing this. I used to like her, enjoyed her stories but late last year she started to annoy me and this year she’s been wild and each day she gets worse with her behaviour. The way she treats people and constantly making fun is horrible, she acts like a child in every way and needs to grow the fk up.

Reactions: 9
🤣 I remember ! One of her rants where she lied and someone said they wanted the baby dead ?

She mentioned that baby 25 times a day before that. Been told to not mention ? Bet she’s gutted she can’t beg for free stuff

🤣 I remember ! One of her rants where she lied and someone said they wanted the baby dead ?

She mentioned that baby 25 times a day before that. Been told to not mention ? Bet she’s gutted she can’t beg for free stuff
Yes this was the same time! She said people were messaging her saying they wished her unborn granddaughter dead, then deleted it because people knew she was lying! Mac and phoebe haven’t appeared in her stories since and she’s not mentioned the baby either. They’re probably absolutely disgusted with her for making up something so vile about their baby. She’s a bleeping disgrace and she needs to sort her life out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.