Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says she’s been on the go all the time for the past few days, Yet she said in not so many words sat waiting for her breakfast in the hotel she could get used to that lifestyle, quite clearly she wouldn’t be able to handle it!

I really hate how she uses her mums medical circumstances for her own gain.
If my mum told me news like she told us this morning ( and if I lived close like she does) I’d be right there for a cuppa and chat, not tell everyone about it on instagram 🙄

Reactions: 7
Is this meant too say #ad #gifted first?
She’s so bleeping desperate and so obvious, first tagging Asda PR team, now marks and spencer PR team. Please pack it in because you’re making me want to give you a hard slap with wet fish!!! Stupid twit

• Haha
I thought she would of had too put #ad #gifted iconic light seen as they were #gifted

Reactions: 6
Laughing at Jason’s clothes when her wardrobeS look like the contents of a 3 year olds dressing up box? Making a point of him eating the toblerone she brought back for him.. what was he supposed to do with it, shove it up his arse? She’s always making little jibes about his appearance, fat shaming him and laughing at his clothes and she does the same to Dawn too. Probably to make herself feel better. ‘I’ve been on the go constantly every day for the last few days’ oh god yeah I know, it’s such hard work being pampered and taking naps 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
She belittles him constantly! I’d not even do that to my husband in front of my own family never mind in front of 60k strangers. Having a laugh is one thing but she’s constantly showing him up, god knows why he doesn’t tell her to put her bleeping phone away and shut the duck up, the guy must have the patience of a saint!

I do find it baffling that someone films literally every minute of the day....for a middle aged woman it’s bizarre!
Please be gifted some huge scissors soon to cut that hair that is constantly being touched because it drives me mad😤

Reactions: 8
None of these woman’s decisions or choice impacts your lifes!! Are you really that sad and bothered by some random woman who paints her living a random colour? And with regards to her mum you cannot judge maybe her mum has asked for privacy!

I cannot believe what I am reading! It is so pathetic and childish
It’s raspberry, not random.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
None of these woman’s decisions or choice impacts your lifes!! Are you really that sad and bothered by some random woman who paints her living a random colour? And with regards to her mum you cannot judge maybe her mum has asked for privacy!

Don’t read here then! Simple as.

Reactions: 15

You do know you don’t have to come on here and read any comments don’t you?
If you don’t like it, leave! 👋🏼

Reactions: 17

Judging by the spelling I reckon this is you Becky!
Nice of you to join.... one question I’m dying to know! Do you all put your keys in a bowl? Was the bowl #ad #gifted?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Hello Becky. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It really pissed me of when she took the kids out of what Jason was wearing. He looks like the majority of men in the summer who are just slobbing it round the house or visiting close friends.

She dresses worse than a 7 year old girl with her bleeping pineapple tops and teenage wear

Reactions: 9
I love how @RandomRacer likes all the comments of the people who come on here to defend Beggy but never says anything!
Brooke maybe?
Dawn?
Beggy herself?

Hi Hun, I see you 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love how @RandomRacer likes all the comments of the people who come on here to defend Beggy but never says anything!
Brooke maybe?
Dawn?
Beggy herself?

Hi Hun, I see you 👀
I thought the same!

Can you stop fixing comps please? I really wanted that piece of paper with your name on but no you give it to someone you already follow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.